• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A Montana man is suing a cryonics company to get back his dad’s head — saying he can never fulfill his sci-fi-like dream of coming back to life because they burned the rest of his body.

Kurt Pilgeram, 57, is seeking $1 million from Alcor Life Extension Foundation — the Arizona lab storing late baseball legend Ted Williams — over his late dad, scientist Laurence Pilgeram, according to a report.

“They chopped his head off, burned his body, put it in a box and sent it to my house,” Kurt Pilgeram told the Great Falls Tribune.

“Mutilation is basically what they did.

“He didn’t deserve to be mutilated and scattered all over the United States.”

Pilgeram says his dad, a molecular biologist and biochemist, paid the pioneering cryonics company $120,000 to preserve his body indefinitely in the hopes he could one day be brought back to life.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/06/12/man-sues-cryonics-company-to-get-his-fathers-head-back/

Oh just let them keep it. It's gross, why fight over it?

Your dad is gone. He ain't coming back. He paid for the service to get deep frozen like a Hungry Man dinner so be it. Just move on with your life. Accept the fact that your dad was nuts. You're probably just pissed off he frittered away 120 grand making him a true Pop-sicle.

A person is Frozen like this I'm reminded of...

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
:singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:
:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smug:

Last edited:
They chopped his head off, burned his body, put it in a box and sent it to my house,”

.Pilgeram says his dad, a molecular biologist and biochemist, paid the pioneering cryonics company $120,000 to preserve his body indefinitely in the hopes he could one day be brought back to life.

They should have to pay. At the very least, they should refund the $120,000
Because they didn't fulfill their end if the contract.
He died July 5, 2002 that's hardly indefinitely.

Latest posts

Back