• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
bus_shoot_1549557046316_71531581_ver1.0_640_360.png

Video released Wednesday shows the bizarre shooting of a school bus driver after an apparent fender-bender on a snowy highway, reports CBS Minnesota. It happened where Interstates 35W and 94 merge in Minneapolis Tuesday afternoon.

The video can be seen here.

A MnDOT traffic camera was rolling. As cars crept along, a Toyota pulled in front of a pickup truck and a school bus. At that point the driver, who police said was 31-year-old Kenneth Lilly, got out and immediately started firing.

The video is difficult to see, but shows what appear to be a couple gun flashes right away. Then, as the man walks between the pickup and the school bus, he apparently fires at least two more times. One final flash is seen as the man stands next to the bus door.

Police say the bus driver was hit in the head but his wounds weren't life-threatening. He underwent surgery.

A student seated in the back of the bus was unharmed.

After the shooting, the man can clearly be seen on a phone, pacing back and forth. A gun can be seen in a holster on his hip. He's wearing what appears to be a security guard uniform.

As the first Minnesota State Patrol trooper arrives, the man puts his hands up. He is later cuffed and walked to the door of the bus, then put in a squad car.

Lilly hasn't been charged yet, but police called the incident especially reckless.
[....]
Police continue to investigate what led up to the shooting.

So I assume the shooter was white and likely wealthy. Sickening he hasnt been arrested/charged yet. This filth should be put in a cage until the day he dies.

How do you get shot in the head and not have serious injuries? Was it a fucking pellet gun or was he not actually hit "in" the head but it merely grazed him, took an ear perhaps?

So I assume the shooter was white and likely wealthy. Sickening he hasnt been arrested/charged yet. This filth should be put in a cage until the day he dies.

How do you get shot in the head and not have serious injuries? Was it a fucking pellet gun or was he not actually hit "in" the head but it merely grazed him, took an ear perhaps?

There are many examples of people being shot in the head and not suffering life threatening injuries. The skull is a pretty solid structure.

I know its not the same thing, but I personally know a guy who took a beanbag round to the forehead at close range. It penetrated the flesh and was later removed surgically from behind his left ear.

Back