• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
jaredotte19.jpg

A Tennessee man forcibly removed $10 from his own grandmother’s undergarments after she refused his demand for cash, according to a robbery complaint.
Jared Otte, a 19-year-old Memphis resident, entered the 63-year-old victim’s home in late-August and “demanded she give him cash,” according to a complaint affidavit.
Otte’s grandmother told police that when she declined to hand over any money, Otte pushed her onto on the bed and “held her down, raised her dress, and removed $10 from her undergarments.”
The woman, a detective reported, “suffered bruising on her arms and leg during this incident.” The complaint does not indicate why Otte needed the cash.

I carry a very small wallet, and I sometimes stash the wallet in my bra so my hands are free. If I'm driving, keys in one boob, wallet in the other. Once I went through airport security with keys in my bra, didn't realize it until I got on the plane.
The affadavit doesn't specify which garment, just says he removed money from her undergarments. Could have been a bra, slip, or panty hose.

I think I'm most curious to know why this kid knew that granny kept cash in her undies...
I'm most curious to know why granny kept $10 cash in her undies in the first place.
Post automatically merged:

Going for the money was a ruse.
He used them to jerk off.
I mean FFS just LOOK at him!
Wait, did he steal the undies, or did he steal FROM the undies? I'm confused.

I carry a very small wallet, and I sometimes stash the wallet in my bra so my hands are free. If I'm driving, keys in one boob, wallet in the other. Once I went through airport security with keys in my bra, didn't realize it until I got on the plane.
The affadavit doesn't specify which garment, just says he removed money from her undergarments. Could have been a bra, slip, or panty hose.

No, it was definitely her undies or a girdle (unless she keeps a bra in them as well): "...Otte pushed her onto on the bed and “held her down, raised her dress, and removed $10 from her undergarments.”

No, it was definitely her undies or a girdle (unless she keeps a bra in them as well): "...Otte pushed her onto on the bed and “held her down, raised her dress, and removed $10 from her undergarments.”
That is still not definitively her panties. There's a lot of options under a dress. But it doesn't really matter. A useless brutal 19 year old assaulted his meemaw for petty cash for drugs. A damn good thrashing is in order, because he will become this guy, and worse

Back