• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
17227944-0-image-m-12_1565703733472.jpg

A man shot through the tip of his penis was left with a lop-sided erection in what is thought to be the first case of its kind ever recorded.

The 28-year-old went to hospital after suffering the bizarre gunshot wound. Doctors did not explain the circumstances behind the shooting - but a leading urologist has said he has seen a similar injury dished out as a drugs-related 'punishment' before.

Medics treated the bleeding from the head of his penis and found an entry and exit hole, suggesting the bullet passed straight through.

The team in New York also noted a wound on his thigh, which an X-ray later revealed was the final resting point of the small bullet.

Doctors who treated the unidentified man at the Lincoln Hospital, in the Bronx, published the tale in a medical case report journal.

They said they believe it is the first recorded case of a penile gunshot wound to the left distal corpus cavernosum in medical literature.

Full Story w/ Graphic Photo:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214442019301718

distal corpus cavernosum
"Distal" is a word related to "distance", used to identify the end furthest away from the body. The "corpus cavernosum" is one of the two structures that fill with blood to cause the penis to become erect. "Distal corpus cavernosum" can be translated as, "the end of his dick", and since the report identified which one was damaged we can figure out which way the bullet went.

Have I ever mentioned I have small-c catholic reading tastes?

That had to STING!
I winced. It must have stung like a mad bastard.

--Al

This story is so crazy to me still you guys...

They pulled down his pants.
They took off his gonch.
They took this mans dick in their hand.
They pointed a gun in his pee hole.
And shot.

I just can’t even bahahaahahahah.
Hard criminals those are.

Omg the puns.

I so punny.

Last edited:
Back