• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

brandi

christ on a cracker
HOUSTON - Apartment dwellers know all too well that having upstairs neighbors can be a drag. It's frustrating, but most of us learn to cope and move on. That, however, is not what happened at the Copperwood Ranch Apartments in northwest Houston. Tracy Krause says she was standing on a chair, cleaning a ceiling fan, and made a thud when she got off the chair.

"I went and sat on my couch, and I heard, 'pop pop pop,' and when that happened all of a sudden, drywall from my wall got onto my couch and I was like, 'I just got shot at.'"

Her neighbor below had fired a gun into his ceiling. Krause found a bullet, and called police.

"I'm standing right there when the cop knocked on the door, and then he shut the door on the cops, and the next thing I know, I got 100 cop cars out here and a SWAT team," said Kyle Etter, who was with Krause when the shooting occurred.

Harris County Sheriff's Deputies say they tried to make contact with the man for four and half hours, and heard nothing from the angry neighbor.

"At 9:40 pm, a hard entry was made into the room, and unfortunately the man was found deceased with what it appears to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound," said Deputy Thomas Gilliland
http://cw39.com/2016/06/09/man-upset-over-neighbor-noise-fires-shot-then-kills-himself/

That was probably the loud thump that put him over the edge.

I can understand how he feels, seems my next door neighbor likes to cook at midnight, he came knocking on my door wanting to know if I wanted bratwurst and baked beans at about 12:30 the other night, only thing wrong with that was I had been asleep for about an hour at that point. Sleeping is not something I do easily, so I wanted to shoot him, too, for waking me up.

Many a time a wanted to shoot through the ceiling because my neighbors are inconsiderate pricks. But i just grabbed a broom and beat on it until they shut up. I also got ear plugs so i could sleep and not wanna kill everyone up there.. for the most part i figured out how to get along without being a murdering bastard or shooting myself.

I live on the 3rd floor of an old school converted into apartments, the floor I live on used to be the gym, the maintenance guy told me that my floor was at least 8 inches solid concrete, no sound gets thru that. The walls are another matter. It helps that the average age here is 65, not too much happening here, any night of the week. Except when my neighbor, the cooking one, turns over his wheelchair and it shakes the building. And it's usually in the middle of the night.

Another reason I absolutely abhor apartment living - inconsiderate fucks. Or assholes who think I'm an inconsiderate fuck for decrying their inconsideration.

And I'm rejoining the ranks of apartment dwellers at the end of this month! :arghh:

Alas.

That was probably the loud thump that put him over the edge.

One loud thump was enough? You are assuming there were plenty before that?

Usually, people have to work themselves up to losing their cool......

Hey why can't my neighbours just kill themselves instead of being loud ass holes.
I liked when it was the two hot lesbians next door having taco tuesdays, thursdays and todays though.
The jackoffs above me though have got to go.
i feel zero sorrow for captain angry offing himself.
Sounds like he did the world a favour.
[doublepost=1466046272,1466046164][/doublepost]
For real? Guy is lucky he doesn't live in my apartment... I am convinced the child upstairs, that literally runs a circuit around their apartment for hours on end, has legs made of lead and shoes with steel toes... I call her Thunderella... :inpain:

Yeah I have one overhead that sounds like bear claws on hardwood.

Back