• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man was arrested this week after police said he broke into a Dallas family's apartment and sexually assaulted two young girls in their bedroom.

Oscar King, 34, faces charges of aggravated sexual of a child and burglary.

The assaults took place early Wednesday morning at the family's apartment in Lake Highlands, according to an arrest-warrant affidavit. King broke the window of a bedroom where three girls, ages 10, 12 and 13, were asleep, police said.

The 12-year-old woke up to King attempting to remove her pants. He and threatened he would "kill her family" if she didn't comply, the affidavit says.

He then went to the 13-year-old's bed and sexually assaulted her, police said. King told her "shh or I will kill your family members," according to the document.

The second assault stopped when the 12-year-old victim hit and kicked King, the affidavit says, and all three sisters began to scream until he fled back through the window.

Employees at the apartment's leasing office told police about a man matching the attacker's description who had been seen several times on the property and was known to knock on doors and windows late at night. The man would show his penis to residents when they answered their doors, employees said.

Police used information provided by the leasing office to track down King and arrest him. He confessed to the assaults during questioning, according to the affidavit.
King also has charges for violating probation and was wanted for crimes in Wilmer, jail records show. He has previously been convicted in Dallas County of injury to a child and drug possession.

I hope the family is able to move and start over. I think the fear and anxiety of remaining in the home may be too much for those girls.

Oscar King, 36, was sentenced to 85 years in prison for breaking into an apartment and sexually assaulting three sisters, announced Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot.
King broke into a Lake Highlands apartment around 3 a.m. on March 27, 2019. He climbed into the bedroom shared by three sisters, ages 10, 12 and 13. "Shh, or I will kill your family members," King told one of the girls while attempting to assault her, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
King alternated between trying to calm the girls and threatening to hurt their relatives while he touched each of them. Eventually, the girls screamed and punched King, and he jumped out of the window.
Evidence from a sexual assault exam linked King to the attack, and his palm prints were found inside the girls' room on the windowsill and the desk. The apartment manager told police that a man frequented the apartment complex. The manager took a photo of the man and his white Mustang, which was later found to be King and his vehicle.
The girls opted not to deliver victim impact statements after the trial ended, saying they didn't want to ever see King again. "The victims in this case have suffered enough and are going to have a lot to overcome and a long road ahead in terms of recovery," Dobiyanski said.

Back