• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
full

LANSING, MI — A judge sentenced a man to 15 to 25 years in prison after he sodomized a toddler during, what he claimed was a prostate exam.

The incident happened on July 4th, 2016 as the boy and his mother at her grandmother's house to attend a barbecue and watch fireworks.

After watching the show, the boy's mother put him to bed and went to the store. When she returned less than 10 minutes later, her son was crying and bleeding from his anus. In the bed with boy was 24-year-old Kevin Brown-Rios.

Police were called and interviewed Brown-Rios who initially stated he hadn't touched the boy. He eventually admitted he had given the boy a prostate exam to test him for cancer.

Brown-Rios was arrested and charged with second-degree criminal sexual conduct causing injury and first-degree child abuse. He eventually pleaded guilty to the charges after pleading insanity. The Center for Forensic Psychiatry found him incompetent in April 2017 and he was committed, but was found competent in September.

During his sentencing, the boy's mother addressed the courts and told them her son was still in counseling and still had nightmares over the attack. Brown-Rios' defense attorney told the judge that his client was abused as a child and diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

"This appears to be a one-time incident," his lawyer said. "There's no doubt in my mind my client's mental illness and lack of care played a role in his muddled decision-making that day. He is not a sexual predator."

Ingham County Circuit Court Judge Clinton Canady III sentenced Brown-Rios to 15 to 25 years in prison with credit for 834 days served. He will also have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

SOURCE: LANSING STATE JOURNAL

Last edited:
It'll be a one time incident after I'm done eviscerating the bastard and strangling him with his own guts.

Fuctard gets 15-25 years and I am happy with that, but did anyone notice the 834 days pretrial confinement? That's a pretty fucking long time to be locked up without being sentenced. I'm glad Mr. Toddler Sodomite is guilty, but that's would be bullshit if he wasn't.

Fuctard gets 15-25 years and I am happy with that, but did anyone notice the 834 days pretrial confinement? That's a pretty fucking long time to be locked up without being sentenced. I'm glad Mr. Toddler Sodomite is guilty, but that's would be bullshit if he wasn't.

If he was innocent, he would have simply gotten the mental health care he needed. I fail to see how that would be a negative thign.

Back