• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A toddler is fighting for her life with severe head trauma, internal injuries, broken bones and spinal trauma after her uncle accidentally ran her over with his 3-ton truck.

Surveillance video from across the street captured the gruesome scene. The 23-month-old Zayliah Medina was crushed under her uncle's truck. Her mother rushed to get her to a hospital. The uncle drove away. Nobody called police.

“The mother stated that she did not want to get her stepbrother in trouble even though she knew it was an accident. Again, she knew he was driving without a license,” said Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said.

Eddie Alvarado, 33, came back, but he left again before police knew where to look for evidence. Valley Children's Hospital notified investigators of Zayliah's injuries, but they couldn't get a straight answer until they found the video from a neighbor. And they couldn't find Alvarado until someone beat him up in Madera, CA.

"Alvarado would not tell us who physically assaulted him, but information was it was possibly family members who did this in retaliation for what he did to the child," Dyer said.

Family members did not comment about what happened. Police said parents need to keep a close eye on their little ones near cars, but this mother was not negligent.

She could be in trouble for lying to police or for not reporting the crash. Her stepbrother also dug himself a much deeper hole by trying to avoid the police.

"Had he just simply called the police department and reported the collision, that would've been the end of this,” Dyer said. “He would not have been arrested."

Alvarado was taken to jail Wednesday on hit and run charges. He also has an immigration detainer. He's a Mexican citizen who told police he'd been in the U.S. for about a year.

Zayliah has severe head trauma, internal injuries, broken bones and spinal trauma.
http://www.newschannel10.com/2018/1...QPbfP2RbPZVn_HCADlhq7C-L7AnT1Eeiyx86gE0zjq0nE
1545395685482.png

Last edited:
I don't think he is the kind of person we need in this country. He hit a child and fled. Jail him then deport him.

The idiot mom can go with him. If the child is left permanently disabled I do not want this idiot in any way possible caring for her.

I want to personally thank the family member (s) that beat his ass.

If I were one of those family members, the final sentence would be "Eddie has severe head trauma, internal injuries, broken bones and spinal trauma. "
If I was a family member it would be “Eddie blah blah blah was survived by...”

I can see a point here...
maybe the family sees that the total fucking loser uncle driver never wanted to harm the child.... we all see that... so fucking what!!!!
Accept your sin and go to prison!

Latest posts

Back