• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Pleasant Grove man previously convicted of child abuse was charged with child abuse after putting a 2-year-old child into scalding water.

On Thursday, Tyler Joseph Willett, 38, brought his girlfriend’s 2-year-old boy to the emergency room at Utah Valley Hospital with “severe burns covering a majority of his face, neck and back,” according to charging documents.

“The burns were severe enough to make the skin peel, and cause need for the child to be transferred from the Utah Valley Hospital to the burn unit at the University of Utah Hospital,” a police affidavit states.

Willett claimed while he was watching the boy, he “appeared to be overheating, so he gave him a bath to cool off. While drying the child with a towel, he realized the skin was peeling off,” the charges state.

Willett said the peeling may have been caused by the bath, and “also stated the burns may have been caused by a chemical, but he could not explain any further,” according to the affidavit.

A doctor, however, determined “the burns were consistent with hot water, and the placement of the burns indicate that the child was held over the water and dipped in, head first, explaining the lack of burns on the legs,” the charges state.

Willett was previously convicted of child abuse, a third-degree felony, in 2017. He was given a suspended prison sentence and placed on probation. His new charge could be considered a violation of his probation.

In the 2017 incident, Willett claimed he was changing the diaper of a 16-month-old boy when one of the boy’s legs “slipped” and Willett heard a “popping noise,” according to charging documents. But while treating the boy, doctors found older injuries that were healing, including a broken foot, the charges state. The injuries were determined to be nonaccidental.
1568242827749.png

What vagina allowed him around their child?

Cases like this make me so wish the punishment for the perp was the same as the crime he committed against the child. Except in this case, a vat of tar. Fuck it... throw some feathers on afterward too for comedy relief
I also think the mother should be charged with child abuse for letting a known child abuser near her child.

I wonder if she did her due diligence when buying her latest cell phone. But zero checking on the man she left her child alone with.

Back