• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Valiery-Portlock-via-Nassau-County-Police-Department.jpg

Don’t you hate it when you’re pretending to be a cop, and you pull over real ones? Then these guys have the nerve to confront you. Outrageous!

Valiery Portlock, 25, is charged first-degree criminal impersonation of an office, second-degree reckless endangerment, unlawful fleeing from a police officer, and other traffic violations, in Nassau County, New York, according to Newsday.

The defendant, a resident of the hamlet of Hicksville, was driving a Nissan Sentra at about 11 a.m., cops said. He attempted to pull over an unmarked van by using an air horn and emergency lights, officers said. Surprise, surprise, there was electronic squad detectives inside. That van stopped, and the real police approach him with their shields, cops said.

Portlock is accused of making a less-than-graceful escape. He swerved onto oncoming traffic, and entered the Long Island Expressway at 85 mph, officers said. Highway patrol officers arrested him, cops said.

Full Story:

Portlock is accused of making a less-than-graceful escape. He swerved onto oncoming traffic, and entered the Long Island Expressway at 85 mph, officers said. Highway patrol officers arrested him, cops said.

85 mph when trying to outrun cops?! I struggle to keep my speed below 85 on regular highway travels, even when I'm not trying to flee the police.

This dude clearly wanted to get caught, or has a brain the size of a peanut. Or why not both?

Clueless git.
Love the sad little turd nuggets that have cop wet dreams.
They will do almost anything to get that power thrill...except work for it.
That is just too hard and is soooo slow!

Cripes he can't even get past the wispy mustache fail.
Has Valiery Portlock ever done anything right?
Survey says!....
NO!

Clueless git.
Love the sad little turd nuggets that have cop wet dreams.
They will do almost anything to get that power thrill...except work for it.
That is just too hard and is soooo slow!

Cripes he can't even get past the wispy mustache fail.
Has Valiery Portlock ever done anything right?
Survey says!....
NO!
Especially using a Nissan Sentra as his "cop" car... That part made me LOL!

Back