• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man out on bond for the alleged rape of an 11-year-old girl was arrested again for raping a woman he met on Tinder, police said.

Police arrested Mark Ferguson, 49, from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on Thursday for allegedly raping his date in October. Ferguson met the woman on Tinder in August and they dated for a few weeks before the alleged attack, according to an arrest report obtained by The Advocate.

The victim told police that after a dinner date, they went back to Ferguson’s home, where he pushed her on the bed and raped her despite her repeatedly telling him no and screaming, the report stated.

Ferguson was being held at Parish Prison on a first-degree rape charge. His bond had not been set yet, according to WAFB.

During the most recent incident, Ferguson was out on $100,000 bond for the alleged rape of an 11-year-old girl.

Ferguson reportedly raped the child in 2015, while she was at his house swimming. He was finally arrested and charged in 2017 with first-degree rape for the alleged attack, WAFB reported at the time. That case has yet to go to trial.
Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2018/12/24/man-o...year-old-girl-arrested-for-another-rape-cops/

Attachments

• mark_ferguson.jpg
    mark_ferguson.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,880
What a freaking Jughead. She meets him on an online site agrees to go on a date and have dinner. If you hadn't jumped the gun and got all rapey. The guy is just an idiot

Maybe a background check before dating this asshole from an internet site would've prevented this. Just sayin...

Did they eat at Chili's? Because if they ate at Chili's, she owes him. I don't make the rules.

I think when, as a man, people say "At least this time she was a grown woman" when referring to your sex crimes, you have some severe control and boundary issues....just saying. His mom must be so proud.

Back