• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Becca

Hot Mess
PLYMOUTH, Mass. — A Brazilian man ordered detained by immigration authorities has pleaded innocent to more than 21 counts of various child-sex charges.

Geraldo Reis Miranda, 22, of 937 Webster St., Marshfield, shook his head and appeared incredulous as Assistant District Attorney Peter Maguire described the charges against him on Thursday in Plymouth District Court.

For nearly a year, Miranda has been soliciting sex from 12- and 13-year-old girls, offering them cash, cigarettes and alcohol for sexual favors, Maguire said.

Police uncovered the alleged activity after one of the girls told her mother about the offers.

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/cops_and_courts/x204253173

Last edited:
Or maybe they're not stupid at all. After all, they're getting cool stuff...

Seriously. I mean, who can turn down Mike's Hard Lemonade? At that age, that stuff probably tastes pretty darn good! It is a step up from the Boone's Farm we snuck as teenagers!

LMAO...Boones Farm. Boy, those were the days, weren't they?

And, yeah, Mike's would be a welcome change from the 211 my friends and I would often get. @_@

Thank God for connections because I never had to "know the joy" that is Boone's Farm. I always had Jack, Vodka, or Tequila...and then there was always the beer. Underage drinking is bad...bad, I tell ya! :D

There was this much older man that ran a business near my home when I was 11. We used to go there and look at all the stuff he made (it was ornamental stuff made from concrete) and he would offer us cigs and booze after we had been going there a while. Anywho, it made me really nervous but my friend was all for it. I had never drank before and refused the booze, but I did take a cigarette. Eventually, he touched her inappropriately. I never saw it but when I told my dad (one of my other friends had told her parents and they gave my dad an idea of what was happening), he went over to the place with my uncle and beat the living shit out if the guy. The police showed up (apparently on an unrelated matter with the guy) and caught my dad beating him. After my dad told the police the story, the officer was commiserating and my dad asked if he would be charged with assault. The officer asked him for what and dad said "For beating the guy; you saw me." The officer said "I never saw anything." ;)

Thankfully, the guy never harmed me, but I remember being really nervous around him but my friend was nuts about the free booze and smokes to stop going and didn't want to go alone. That's why we never saw any touching; she would walk through the place chatting with him and we kinda hung by the door. I was so glad when my other friend told her parents and then I had to tell mine. It could have been a lot worse. The social worker who met with us said that these guys will give kids booze and whatnot because they can then threaten to tell their parents they were drinking. kids tend not to realize the shit the guy can get in for giving it to them, not to mention that any shitstorm you get from your parents is a lot better than what could happen. As for the girl who he touched, her parents wanted no part of an investigation; they blamed her and were super pissed by her drinking. They were very religious and went to this strange church that I had never heard of. She got in a lot of trouble with them.

Back