• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police say an accidental bump into a man’s door led to a murder at a north St. Louis County apartment complex.

Court documents state that Larry Neal Jr, 31, tripped on a barbecue while walking in the apartment complex’s breezeway and bumped into a door. He started walking up the stairway when Thomas Clement, 30, opened his door with a gun in his hand. He yelled something at Neal while displaying his weapon.

Police say Neal turned around and headed down to the stairwell landing. Investigators say that Clement fired eleven shots at Neal. He was unarmed.

St. Louis County Officers were called for a report of a shooting. They found Larry Neal Jr, 31, suffering from several gunshot wounds. He was taken to the hospital where he was later pronounced deceased.

Clement has been charged with murder in the second degree and armed criminal action. He is being held without bond.

Why are blonde jokes, or any jokes for that matter, mean? No-one knows..funny is funny
This is a late reply. What I notice is people always have an anecdote - not a joke - about how they told a JW or Mormon to go to hell. And they are pleased about it. No one ever "I told that Muslim to fuck off with their pro-life, anti-gay, patriarchal talk." It's a double standard.
I'm all for humor. Some of you don't like my bitter dark humor. But I don't like double standard cheap shots.

The difference is this: Muslims do not intrude upon privacy rights to proselytize to you.

That was what @Alan Smithee's joke was about. The annoyance of having an uninvited stranger disturb you by knocking on your door in hopes of convincing you that your personal spiritual beliefs are inferior to theirs is a legitimate annoyance (I do not care how polite they act).
The comment did not disparage the theology of Jehovah Witnesses, only compared two examples of the nuisance of unwelcome approaches to the door of ones home.

What did JW's do that was so bad you couldn't just shut the door and go back to your household tasks?. Seems kind of nasty. JW's seem like an overly easy target. ( Full disclosure: I am not a Christian.)

I paint large canvases and use a ladder often. Unexpected knocks at my door (my friends and neighbors respect my working hours) is startling and cause harm to my task. .Folks bathing their children, frying food, working at home, sleeping because they work the night shift, ill, elderly, etc, etc. would find it upsetting, even dangerous to answer the door for a non-essential interloper.

My mother had Parkinsons and balance issues. and I was her caregiver. The same two 'church' men that I had told numerous times NOT to knock at our door, did. I was in the laundry room in the back of the house, and did not hear. My mom got up, lost her balance and went careening, striking her head on the corner of the couch.
Suggesting it is simply a matter of a quick few words then returning to feather dusting is jaw-droppingly absurd, flippant, and thoughtless.

@Alan Smithee @Muriel Schwenck @EyEgOrE @Prettypink513 @myra manes @Keepalowprofile

So you assholes bumped this topic and didnt update anything? What the fuck.

Several pages of google searching has led me to find no updates. Guess shit is still getting worked thru court system/investigated/waiting on the aforementioned.

In the future, if there is no new info, dont update the fucking thread. Actually, how bout you fucks just dont post again, period. Thanks.

Right they kill apostates and non-believers, and even members of other sects.
Point taken.
However they do not knock on your door in suburban America to do so. That is what this particular discussion is about. Ones privacy rights and front door of their residence.
Turning this into a Muslim vs JWs, Mormon, LDS issue is a straw man tactic, a distracting and fallacious form of "winning" an argument.
I know that you, @notchback, and esp. @knockout, are more articulate, insightful, and knowledgeable than your comment and their reps imply.
Again- strangers at your door was the point, NOT theology, NOT Islam, , and NOT what radicalized Muslims have partaken in when misusing Koranic passages as impetus and justification for heinous acts.

This is a late reply. What I notice is people always have an anecdote - not a joke - about how they told a JW or Mormon to go to hell. And they are pleased about it. No one ever "I told that Muslim to fuck off with their pro-life, anti-gay, patriarchal talk." It's a double standard.
I'm all for humor. Some of you don't like my bitter dark humor. But I don't like double standard cheap shots.
I've never had a Muslim come knocking at my door. It's funny that this has come around again - because they literally came to my house this past Friday. At 9:30. PM. Wife wouldn't let me answer the door, so I'm sure they'll be back. Again.

I've never had a Muslim come knocking at my door. It's funny that this has come around again - because they literally came to my house this past Friday. At 9:30. PM. Wife wouldn't let me answer the door, so I'm sure they'll be back. Again.
Just because you complained, I sent your info to them. The Scientologists will have your info next week.

Back