• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
carolyn-byington-1.jpg

A New Jersey man has been arrested in the murder of his 26-year-old co-worker, more than two months after she was found dead in her apartment, prosecutors said Thursday.

Kenneth Saal, 30, is accused of killing Carolyn Byington when she went home for lunch on June 10.

He was arrested at his home in Lindenwold in Camden County on Wednesday and charged with first-degree murder and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose.

Neighbors in Byington’s Plainsboro apartment complex on Hunter Glen Drive recalled hearing faint screams and the sound of furniture moving coming from her unit at the time.

Saal and Byington worked together at Engine Group, a marketing firm with a location in Princeton, for the past three years. Saal works as a staff accountant, while Byington was a market research project manager.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/22/coworker-arrested-after-woman-murdered-during-lunch-break/

Attachments

• 1566495772050.gif
    1566495772050.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 61
From @The Night Nurse's link:

Not an incel. But if not then why.

--Al

That's the big question.
Even though he was married with an infant child, he still may have propositioned this woman and been rejected. Sociopath that he is, he kills her, finishes his lunch, and goes back to work.
According to coworkers, his big concern was how someone might get caught. Not a shred of empathy for the victim.

I just had an incredibly sick thought in the pit of my stomach. What if the two of them but had a history together. It would explain how he got into her apartment. Wild speculation continues now. Was she either going to break it off or he wanted to restart it or she was pregnant?

Back