• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Ripley

Better to be pissed off than pissed on
Bold Member!
owenoreilly.jpg

Neighbors were surprised to see her bathing naked in an inflatable pool in her backyard while being hosed by her 47-year-old son.

(...)
Owen O’Reilly, 47, was arrested yesterday after neighbors warned authorities that the suspect was washing his naked mother with a hose in his backyard.

O’Reilly’s mother, Margaret O’Reilly, passed away in late 2015 unknowingly to neighbors who were surprised to see her bathing naked in an inflatable pool in her backyard while being hosed by her 47-year-old son.
(...)

“At first, I thought he was fondling some naked woman in the inflatable pool, but then I realized it was his dead mother,” recalls Police Officer James Durham.

“Casual sex”

O’Reilly told officers he originally kept his mother’s body to collect her welfare checks but also admitted under pressure that he occasionally indulged in sexual activities with the corpse after trace amounts of sperm were discovered on the body.

“She is dead, she can’t feel anything,” he reportedly told Deputy Sheriff Johnson.

O’Reilly also told police officers he rarely had sexual relationships with his mother’s corpse and only when he was “really drunk” or that his girlfriend “pissed him off,” he said.

According to Georgia State law, a person convicted of any sexual act with a dead human body involving the sex organs of the one and the mouth, anus, penis, or vagina of the other shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than ten years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am dubious about the story.

World News Daily Report has the following disclaimer:
WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.
We've seen their work before.

--Al

Was he trying to thaw her out?? So gross to keep her corpse at all, but he's obviously a fine example of a great son for keeping her and stealing her checks/food stamps
He was cleanly?!
Post automatically merged:

I am dubious about the story.

World News Daily Report has the following disclaimer:

We've seen their work before.

--Al
That’s messed up the name brings more of an official status to the articles..
Post automatically merged:

Couldn’t find it on Snopes

Last edited:
Back