• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.wesh.com/article/man-at...osure-at-st-augustine-alligator-farm/24745380
[....]
Park officials said the man walked into the park around 7:45 a.m. and caused damage to the attraction's snack bar.

For unknown reasons, he left the snack bar and entered the attraction's recently opened Nile Crocodile enclosure.

Officials said he jumped on top of a structure displaying Egyptian artwork then jumped into the pool with the crocodiles. One of the crocodiles attacked the man, injuring his leg, officials said.

After being attacked, officials said he climbed a platform used for the attraction's zip line.

The man was taken into custody by the St. Augustine Police Department and brought to Flagler Hospital for his injuries.

Officials said the crocodiles were uninjured and the damaged property will be repaired.

Even the gators are too smart to eat this stupid guy. He would bring their collective IQ down about 100 points.

Unsure if 'being attacked by a crocodile after jumping into croc pond' would earn crazy cred or ridicule among his fellow inmates. :confused:

Such a sound decision to strip down and jump into crocodile infested waters. This happened at the "Oasis of the Nile" enclosure at the Alligator Farm Zoological Park so the crocodiles should not have been a surprise.

The crocodiles didn't take too kindly to the intrusion and bit their guest. Brandon then limped away, bloodied and shoeless, having left his Crocs behind. :penguin:

A 23-year-old man was injured after breaking into an alligator farm in Florida and jumping into a pond full of crocodiles, police said.
Police officers responding to reports of vandalism early Tuesday at the Alligator Farm Zoological Park found the underwear-clad man with an injured leg crawling across a nearby yard.

Officers found two rubber Croc shoes and a pair of shorts inside the newly-opened Nile crocodile enclosure, St. Augustine police spokeswoman Cecilia Aiple told The Florida Times-Union . They also saw a bloody trail leading to the top of a nearby structure. Outside, in a neighboring yard, officers found Brandon Keith Hatfield. He was arrested, charged with vandalism and taken to a hospital where he tried to escape before getting caught in a retention pond lined with barbed wire, police said.

Hatfield told investigators he had been bitten by an alligator. They pieced together the details based on the evidence and the call reporting the suspicious man crawling in the yard.
"He ... took a jump into a pond infested with big crocodiles," Aiple said.

John Brueggen, director of the alligator farm, told the newspaper that Hatfield apparently got inside the park on Monday night and damaged the snack bar before going into the crocodile enclosure, called "Oasis on the Nile."
"He jumped off a 5- to 6-foot structure into about 2 feet of water, then climbed up on the 20-foot structure later, which we know from the blood trail," Brueggen said. "In our 125-year history, this is the first time anyone has tried to go swimming with the crocodiles."

Hatfield caused $5,000 in property damages, was arrested, and is being held without bond. He'll now get to tell chicks that his gnarly scars were caused by a NINE FOOT crocodile. This dumb bastard was lucky.

https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/weird-florida/florida-man-staugustine-alligator-farm/868176074

"He was arrested, charged with vandalism and taken to a hospital where he tried to escape before getting caught in a retention pond lined with barbed wire, police said." :woot:

He keeps getting into trouble! It would have been priceless if by coincidence, that retention pond happened to have an alligator.

This was posted a week or two ago, but I don't care. I can't get enough of this idiot's story. I full expect him to do something similar again!

You think this guy is the brain damaged reincarnation of Steve Irwin? I'm sure Steve is laughing his ass off at this idiot.

He always seems to run into dangerous waters, too funny.

I'm a firm believer in there is a pun for every situation. No matter how tasteless or not funny it is, you must be a hero say it and laugh. Not today though...

Back