• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
According to the Tennessee Highway Patrol, WKRN alerted the Tennessee Department of Safety of Homeland Security to an email from Nathan Semans.

The THP released the contents of the email: "Look if you don’t run story I’m going to state capital to blow someone’s brain out. I don’t look good at the moment cause the tyranny of what trump did, the nature of this call is secret. You think I’m kidding trump belongs in the dumpster from a cool kid. Knock it off I’m human. I’ll immediately leave this country on a double once my passport clears, I’m sick of this nonsense and bologna hanging around that trumps the perfect American, hallelujah against trump I recommend you forward to the table of the news room or I join ISIS to seek revenge.”

Troopers made contact with Semans at around 2:30 p.m. where they say he admitted to making the threat and claim about joining ISIS. While at his Waverly home, the THP says he said he didn't own any guns, was apologetic and called the station back to say he was just kidding.
full

At around 10:45 p.m., THP Special Operations served warrants on Semans charging him with Commission of Act of Terrorism. His house was searched, and a cell phone and tablet were taken for further investigation. No weapons were found.

“This is a textbook example of 'See Something, Say Something.' We encourage anyone who witnesses something or learns of information that doesn’t add up, that can or will bring harm to someone, to please contact law enforcement to investigate. We take all threats seriously. I especially want to thank all the dedicated employees, agencies, and elected officials that worked quickly and diligently to bring this man into custody," said Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security Commissioner Jeff Long.

Authorities transported Semans to the Humphreys County Jail, where he is being held on a $1 million bond. The United States Secret Service is also expected to follow up on the investigation.

Troopers made contact with Semans at around 2:30 p.m. where they say he admitted to making the threat and claim about joining ISIS. While at his Waverly home, the THP says he said he didn't own any guns, was apologetic and called the station back to say he was just kidding.
He sounds like the kind of crazy pants who annoys the neighborhood shouting about conspiracy theories and threatening people. I bet everyone who knows him is saying "It's so nice and quiet since he was arrested."

Alex Jones prodigy looks like a Steven Seagal Chinese knockoff doll.
I personally would love to get this guy wound up talking about chemtrails because you know it would be glorious!

Back