• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Huntsville Police Department arrested a man on a first-degree assault charge after investigators say he completely bit off his female friend’s finger.

Police booked Michael Shay Thome, 48, into the Madison County Jail around 3 a.m. Saturday morning. The extent of the bite is still under investigation.

Investigators also say after the biting Thome was involved in an altercation with other men. It is not clear if others are facing charges in relation to this incident or how seriously those involved were injured.

Well @Old Man Metal ...the story never mentioned the other party being his cousin...so you can't assume it's sexual
That's true, it could be an oral hygiene accident. Oh, wait, nope... it's Alabama.

Maybe he was losing his adult teeth and she was playing with one of them, twisting it around like kids do to freak people out (because she's Alabama Woman), and he accidently gatored her, like a reflex.

Or possibly @Jaded is right and he was really fucking high and just wanted some ladyfingers. I get that.

Or maybe he's just a bitey fighter.

My money is still on "foreplay mishap due to lack of functioning brain cells," cousin or no. It's a fact that people in Alabama sometimes get really drunk and fuck people who aren't their cousins. Scandalous, but true.

In fact: drunk as fuck, floundering around with some strange that's not a family member that you've fucked a thousand times... that's exactly when mishaps like this happen.

Back