• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 29-year-old man is accused of repeatedly inflicting physical abuse on two toddlers ages 2 and 3 — by biting them dozens of times.

Rashawn Davis beat and bit the two boys during a three-month span from June to August, according to the agency, leaving the children with permanent scars. He was arrested Thursday on two counts of aggravated child abuse with great bodily harm.

Deputies also arrested his girlfriend and the mother of the two abused boys, 25-year-old Andrea Fulton, on two counts of child neglect with great bodily harm. She admitted to investigators that she knew about the scars covering her two sons, ages 2 and 3, but did nothing about it.according to the Sheriff’s Office.

The investigation started on Aug. 20, the agency said, when Fulton’s four children — ages 1, 2, 3 and 6 — were removed from her home by child protection investigators because of “domestic related issues” involving Davis. He was the father of the 1-year-old child.

Three of the children were placed in foster care and the fourth was given to a family member, the Sheriff’s Office said.

But while in state custody, the agency said that medical examinations revealed the 2 and 3-year-old bore the scars of abuse. The 2-year-old had suffered more than 35 lacerations and eight bite marks on his back, buttocks and facial cheek, investigators said. They said the 3-year-old had one circular bite mark on a buttock.

A forensic odonatologist examined the “multiple bite marks and long linear scars” and determined that they “were not accidental in nature,” the agency said, while “the force used to leave a mark was significant.” Detectives obtained dental impressions from both Fulton and Davis. The mother’s bite marks excluded her as a possible suspect, the agency said, but did not exclude Davis.

The couple spoke to detectives on Thursday, Davis said he bit the 2-year-old old numerous times “out of frustration,” according to the Sheriff’s Office said. Fulton said she knew about the bite marks but failed to seek help for her children, detectives said.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/publi...peatedly-bit-toddlers-scarring-them-20181213/
1544767525414.png

Funny how the child he squirted in her was not bitten.

The six year old probably has a father that would beat the shit out of the squirter and squirtee.

WTF? I've never bitten anyone in my entire life. These biters are people who never learned to manage their emotions and anger responses, so they revert to a childlike emotional state.

Really ! I'm a biter ... my baby sitters friend smacked me in the face when I was kid ... and she didn't even have a chance to pull her hand all the way away from me and I was on it, and she was screaming and I was a making a sound and i didn't let go until i cried, which was while .. .I was so mad.

And one time a guy stuck his finger way to close to my face so i grabbed it and stuck it in my mouth and and kept biting until he literally begged me to let go ... it sounded like this ... choke ... this is the worst pain of my life ... I can't even punch you ... sob ... Oh my god please stop ... I'm bleeding. Oh my god please stop. (he didn't call me a fucking bitch once ... so I stopped)

My kid after: Mum, you have blood on your mouth!

And then this chick who was way bigger than me, but who i knew i was kick the fuck out of, because there was just no way she was stealing my car ... got me in an head lock but left my hands totally free and the only thing I could do was bite her tit and punch her in the back of the head or alternatively pull her hair and yank her head back uncomfortably while she screamed ... she's biting me ... she's biting me ... I was not stopping and I thought yeah ... what does she think this is ... WWF ??? I kept biting until my front teeth caved in, which was the exact time she let my head go.

I drove home ... tapped my teeth back up right, smoked crack the rest of the day ... one of my friends told me if I could eat an apple two weeks later I'd be okay ... he was right.

And you'd think that my adventures in primitive violence would have ended there, but one night after phenomenal sex, were both lying there on our backs and he started clicking his teeth in a weird way that scared me, and I'm not even sure how it happened but in the very next instant I was on top of him and I was biting his nose with my back teeth hard and then I gave my head a little tilt kind of hard and then I let go ... and screamed ... What the fuck are you doing ****** ... why are you trying to scare me ****** ???? While his nose was in my mouth he was frozen ... but when, I was done shrieking he said. Are you ever fast, and then he grabbed me and we fucked again,

Holy fuck ... this is all true .,.. I'm a fucking psycho. But I can't imagine, biting a little kid to hurt them, but when my toddler was bugging me I would tell him to stop it or I was going to shove his whole foot in my mouth ... and then I would proceed to do that until his eyes got big ... he screamed, and laughed ... (always in that order ) then I would put him down so he could, you know ... do something else.

Last edited:
Really ! I'm a biter ... my baby sitters friend smacked me in the face when I was kid ... and she didn't even have a chance to pull her hand all the way away from me and I was on it, and she was screaming and I was a making a sound and i didn't let go until i cried, which was while .. .I was so mad.

And one time a guy stuck his finger way to close to my face so i grabbed it and stuck it in my mouth and and kept biting until he literally begged me to let go ... it sounded like this ... choke ... this is the worst pain of my life ... I can't even punch you ... sob ... Oh my god please stop ... I'm bleeding. Oh my god please stop. (he didn't call me a fucking bitch once ... so I stopped)

My kid after: Mum, you have blood on your mouth!

And then this chick who was way bigger than me, but who i knew i was kick the fuck out of, because there was just no way she was stealing my car ... got me in an head lock but left my hands totally free and the only thing I could do was bite her tit and punch her in the back of the head or alternatively pull her hair and yank her head back uncomfortably while she screamed ... she's biting me ... she's biting me ... I was not stopping and I thought yeah ... what does she think this is ... WWF ??? I kept biting until my front teeth caved in, which was the exact time she let my head go.

I drove home ... tapped my teeth back up right, smoked crack the rest of the day ... one of my friends told me if I could eat an apple two weeks later I'd be okay ... he was right.

And you'd think that my adventures in primitive violence would have ended there, but one night after phenomenal sex, were both lying there on our backs and he started clicking his teeth in a weird way that scared me, and I'm not even sure how it happened but in the very next instant I was on top of him and I was biting his nose with my back teeth hard and then I gave my head a little tilt kind of hard and then I let go ... and screamed ... What the fuck are you doing ****** ... why are you trying to scare me ****** ???? While his nose was in my mouth he was frozen ... but when, I was done shrieking he said. Are you ever fast, and then he grabbed me and we fucked again,

Holy fuck ... this is all true .,.. I'm a fucking psycho. But I can't imagine, biting a little kid to hurt them, but when my toddler was bugging me I would tell him to stop it or I was going to shove his whole foot in my mouth ... and then I would proceed to do that until his eyes got big ... he screamed, and laughed ... (always in that order ) then I would put him down so he could, you know ... do something else.
Wow lith, that's allot of information! But I too will bite if threatened. But those days are behind me. Now I just stay to myself and my husband, kids, & grandson. And I don't bite any of them, lol

I had a boyfriend who enjoyed having his buttocks lightly bitten.

I've only bitten someone once. I was 10 years old and super needle phobic. A dentist was trying to force my mouth open to give me a shot with a giant metal syringe about 10 inches long. I was terrified and struggling and screaming NO, and he tried to force me anyway, so I bit his hand and ripped it open. Blood was gushing. He went to the emergency room, and I went home with no forced shot. Bet he never did that again. :vamp::shy:

1623962092711.png

Name:DAVIS, RASHAWN
Current Release Date: 07/24/2026

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
08/01/2017 AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE 12/20/2019PINELLAS18153698Y 0M 0D
08/01/2017 AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE 12/20/2019PINELLAS18153698Y 0M 0D
1623962223045.png

Name:FULTON, ANDREA ANN

Supervision Type:COMMUNITY CONTROL - PROB.
Scheduled Termination Date:12/08/2024

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
08/01/2017CHILD NEGLCT-GRT.BODILY HARM12/09/2020PINELLAS18153862Y 0M 0D
2Y 0M 0D
08/01/2017CHILD NEGLCT-GRT.BODILY HARM12/09/2020PINELLAS18153862Y 0M 0D
2Y 0M 0D

Back