• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
District Attorney Warren Montgomery reports that a St. Tammany Parish Jury convicted Lenard “Andy” Turpin, 52, of Slidell, of Attempted Indecent Behavior with a Juvenile under 13, Possession of a Schedule II Controlled Dangerous Substance, and two counts of Distribution of Methamphetamine to Persons Under the Age of 18.

Turpin faces up to 12.5 years for Indecent Behavior, up to two years for the Possession charge, and 10 to 30 years for Distribution when he is sentenced.

According to the D.A., on June 1, 2017, Turpin picked up multiple juveniles, almost all under the age of 13, under the pretense that they would be attending his son’s birthday party at his home.

When the teens arrived at Turpin’s home they found that no birthday party was underway, and Turpin’s son was not even home.

Turpin began indulging and providing alcohol and marijuana to the underage children while making lewd and inappropriate comments to the girls.

Turpin then brought two of the juveniles upstairs, where he coerced them to smoke methamphetamine and attempted to get them to perform sexual acts on each other.

Later, Turpin also groped and touched one of the girls while making sexual comments about her body.

Turpin then brought the same victim upstairs and had her smoke meth with him.

One of the juveniles was taken to the hospital, where she tested positive for meth.
1565047704134.png

I never wanted or needed to get altered so badly as a 12-13 year old that I would have EVER gotten into a car with that greasy, fat fuck! He's the poster child for stranger danger FFS! Are these parents not teaching their kids about this shit?

This disgusts me on a very personal level.
When I was in middle school a girl I knew had a party and a good friend of mine was there. The girl's dad did almost the exact same thing except he had his friends there and sexually assaulted some of the girls including my friend. Yadda yadda yadda ..he's out of prison and now working as a youth councilor at some church.

I never wanted or needed to get altered so badly as a 12-13 year old that I would have EVER gotten into a car with that greasy, fat fuck! He's the poster child for stranger danger FFS! Are these parents not teaching their kids about this shit?

This is Slidell, LA so...

In this area he's a real catch

This disgusts me on a very personal level.
When I was in middle school a girl I knew had a party and a good friend of mine was there. The girl's dad did almost the exact same thing except he had his friends there and sexually assaulted some of the girls including my friend. Yadda yadda yadda ..he's out of prison and now working as a youth councilor at some church.
Do they know? Should they get some kind of anonymous tip?

November 8, 2019
District Attorney Warren Montgomery reports that Lenard “Andy” Turpin, 52, of Slidell, was sentenced to a total of 15 years for crimes that involved his coercing a group of juveniles to his home, providing them illegal drugs, and engaging in sexually inappropriate behavior with them.

District Judge Scott Gardner issued the following sentences: 10 years for attempted indecent behavior with a juvenile under 13, with two of the years to be served without the benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence; two years for possession of a Schedule II Controlled Dangerous Substance; 15 years for each of two counts of distribution of methamphetamine to persons under the age of 18; and six months for contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile. Gardner ordered all of the sentences to be served concurrently.

The crimes took place on June 1, 2017, when Turpin picked up multiple juveniles, almost all under the age of 13, under the pretense that they would be attending his son’s birthday party at his home. When the teens arrived to Turpin’s home in Slidell, they found that no birthday party was underway, and Turpin’s son was not even home. Turpin began indulging and providing alcohol and marijuana to the underage children while making lewd and inappropriate comments to the girls.

Turpin then brought two of the juveniles upstairs, where he coerced them to smoke methamphetamine and attempted to get them to perform sexual acts on one another. Later, Turpin also groped and touched one of the girls while making sexual comments about her body.

Turpin then brought the same victim upstairs and had her smoke meth with him.

The victims were eventually picked up by one of their grandparents and soon afterwards, their parents and police were notified. One of the juveniles was taken to the hospital, where she tested positive for meth. When St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s deputies conducted a search at Turpin’s residence the next day, they found meth in his nightstand.

Last edited:
Back