• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 22-year-old man is behind bars after he was caught on camera breaking into a woman’s home recently.

Court records show Kye Phillips used the victim’s shower, tried on her clothes and jewelry and was also seen walking around in a pair of high heels, according to KPTV.

“He was going through all my personal things. My underwear, my bras, he was going through all my clothes. He ate my ice cream and some food. Drank root beer from the fridge, just made himself at home,” said Shauna told WPTV.

She said she was alerted to the intruder thanks to her dog, who kept barking and set off the “Furbo” dog camera app on her phone.

“All of a sudden I see this guy coming out in a towel from my bathroom. I was like what are you doing in my house? Why are you wearing my clothes?” Shauna said.

KPTV reports Shauna immediately called police and raced home. Together, they confronted the man.

“His face was just like shock, like ‘oh my god, I can’t believe I was caught.’ He was wearing my black bra, a black bathing suit bottom that I have and a white coverup,” Shauna said during her interview.

Last edited:
He was just trying to reach his feminine side. So what that he had to break into a house and steal someone else's clothes, she should take it as a compliment that he wanted to steal her clothes. He was rudely interrupted before he got his hair completely did. You, people just don't understaaaannnd!:penguin::penguin::penguin:

Back