• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities say a 22-year-old man high on methamphetamines killed a 7-month-old baby by squeezing her until she became quiet in his South Carolina home.

Oconee County deputies said Austin Rogers was charged with homicide by child abuse on Monday more than three weeks after the infant died.

An arrest warrant said Rogers held the baby against his chest on Jan. 12 until she got quiet, then put her face down on a bed and didn’t check on her for 45 minutes.

Deputies say Rogers was taking care of the baby after using drugs, but didn’t detail any relationship with the girl.

Thank you to everyone, who's had stood by my side and took up for me. & to the ones who thinks its my fault... When i know it isnt.

It's very hard to deal with but bayleigh showed me to smile through the toughest battles. And im gonna continue to do so. People are gonna talk crap and im okay with that. Because at the end of the day, i was never in the wrong because i didn't know he was under the influence of anything or i wouldn't of left her. He didn't show no sign of being under the influence of anything. He was acting like his normal self. He only did it to hurt me but he hurt his self more then me. Yes i am bayleigh's mother but i am also Hannah's & i have to be strong for Hannah as well as myself. Him on the other hand he's the one who has to live with what he did. And him being on meth and him sitting there and actually coming off of it he's gotta deal with the hurt and anger. & yes deep down i still love him but not that kind of love and ive stop that kind of love for months now. I don't wish no one in there to hurt him but i also cant take actions for their actions. I want him to sit in prison and suffer for how he made bayleigh a innocent baby to suffer all because he was out to hurt me and hannah.

The mother is an idiot. I want to believe it is grief but I would be mourning not posting and reposting other people's content if my child was brutally killed. she posted that 22hrs ago and 19hrs posted about how much money part time dancers make.

Back