• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prettypink513

Church Member
j_j.png

"Johnson & Johnson must pay $8 billion in punitive damages to a man who previously won $680,000 over his claims that it failed to warn that young men using its antipsychotic drug Risperdal could grow breasts, a Philadelphia jury said on Tuesday."

"The Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas jury's verdict in favor of Nicholas Murray came in the first case in which a Pennsylvania jury had been able to consider awarding punitive damages in one of thousands of Risperdal cases pending in the state."

"The extremely large punitive damages award is likely to be reduced on the grounds that it violates due process."

"In his lawsuit, Murray, now 26, alleged that he developed breasts after his doctors began prescribing him Risperdal off-label in 2003 after a psychologist diagnosed him with autism spectrum disorder. Doctors are allowed to prescribe medicines as they see fit, while companies are only allowed to promote their drugs for approved uses."

Last edited by a moderator:
Tote > i am on legit drugs atm, no clue what NSFW is or means ... so , i shall think on this today and come up w/ some crazyyy idea > Not safe for work? i google ......therefore, now i know

WAIT - Its because i asked so wrong May, i please see a Pic of this mans breasties ?

I wish I could get $8 for mine, I'd be flat chested in a heart beat. I'm over having big breastseses (my spell check just had a stroke) I've carried these things around way too long. About 50 year which is about 40 years too long.

I wish I could get $8 for mine, I'd be flat chested in a heart beat. I'm over having big breastseses (my spell check just had a stroke) I've carried these things around way too long. About 50 year which is about 40 years too long.
I'm not flat chested, Im a C cup, but for 8billion and change..I'd be whatever size you told me to be. Even if it meant pushing two wheelbarrows. I can hire wheelbarrow boys to push them around for that kind of money!

Back