• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Twenty-two-year-old Alex Skeel weighed just 98 pounds when he was discovered in a pool of his own blood by police.

He has been hacked at with a bread knife and battered with a hammer by his girlfriend Jordan Worth — but this was just the final sickening attack he endured during their three-year relationship.

Worth starved him, told him what to wear and isolated him from friends and family. Then, as the abuse turned more violent, she would go on to pour boiling water on the father of her two kids and knock his tooth out with a hairbrush.

She has now been jailed for seven-and-a-half years at Luton Crown Court after admitting grievous bodily harm and coercive controlling behavior.

She sounds fucking totally off her rocker and wandering around in left field. He was probably afraid that she would hurt their children. He may have been right....

I agree. If he’d tried to leave and get custody of those kids she’d have likely claimed he was a liar and that she was the one being abused. The court would’ve believed her fake ass sob story. The kids would’ve ended up in her care, he’d be held responsible for child support and the kids would’ve been dead inside a week. He probably took her abuse so his kids wouldn’t have to.

I agree. If he’d tried to leave and get custody of those kids she’d have likely claimed he was a liar and that she was the one being abused. The court would’ve believed her fake ass sob story. The kids would’ve ended up in her care, he’d be held responsible for child support and the kids would’ve been dead inside a week. He probably took her abuse so his kids wouldn’t have to.
Cameras are important. Always have a few around the house.

He's weak. If he couldn't wouldn't leave, he deserved what he got.

If he were a she you wouldn't have said that. Mental abuse happens to both genders and when it turns physical people don't not leave because their weak. They don't leave because they've been mentally beaten down so badly that they think they deserve it. It's horrible and should not be made lite of.

If he were a she you wouldn't have said that. Mental abuse happens to both genders and when it turns physical people don't not leave because their weak. They don't leave because they've been mentally beaten down so badly that they think they deserve it. It's horrible and should not be made lite of.

100% agree. Especially if she was using the kids as "leverage".

Was he handicapped or requiring specialized medical care or something?

I dont understand how a grown, able bodied young man could be starved by a female partner. Reallhy doesnt make any sense. Why exactly was he unable to procure food and consume it????

So many bizarre elements of this story...

"On another occasion, during a trip to Winter Wonderland, Worth forced Skeel to consume an entire pack of sleeping pills — and he has no idea how he got home."

?? Did she somehow drug him with that massive amount of pills, like spike his drink without him knowing? Or did she literally FORCE him to consume them? That use of the word "force" is very bizarre to me.

I righteously criticize female abuse victims when they willingly choose to accept brutal violence and beatings and mental abuse. I most def will have ZERO pity for some fucktard idiot dude who CHOOSES to willingly submit to this type of treatment. She didnt starve him. She told him he couldnt eat, prob slapped him around if he tried to, and he decided, "well shit, guess i wont eat then!". BIG difference. Doesnt sound like there was anything outright preventing him completely from consuming food. This wasnt a situation where he was held prisoner or couldnt leave. In fact they had been broken up before and despite existing abuse, he chose to get back with her. Fuck this pathetic shithead.

This guy is a fucking idiot and im dissapointed he didnt die to be honest.

Attachments

• 1550894570554.gif
    1550894570554.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 20
  • 1550894570664.gif
    1550894570664.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 20
  • 1550894570782.gif
    1550894570782.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back