• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A monster who pushed a Bronx girl from a rooftop nearly three decades years ago after she refused to have sex with him, will spend at least the next 25 years in the slammer for the murder.

Scott Parrilla wasn’t in court Wednesday to hear Bronx Supreme Court Justice Steven Barrett hand down the cold-case sentence of 25-to-life or listen to a tearful statement from the mother of 17-year-old Noelis Bayanilla.

“I cannot put into words what you did to my only child,” Joann Estanislau-Caliz said in court. “August 6, 1989, you cut off her life — and you cut out my heart that day.

“What you did I will never understand!” Estanislau-Caliz continued. “You deserve to rot in jail for the rest of your life!”

Investigators say that at about 5 a.m. that day, 19-year-old Parrilla and Bayanilla went up to the roof of a five-story Morris Avenue apartment building.

The pair began to argue when the teen refused to have sex with Parrilla and he grabbed her and pushed her off the roof, investigators said.

“It sounded like a refrigerator falling to the ground,” a tenant of the building told The Post in 2016, when Parrilla was arrested.

“I looked out the window and saw her there. She was calling, ‘Mommy! Mommy! She had internal bleeding for two days and then she died,” the 43-year-old woman recalled.

Members of the Bronx Homicide Squad re-opened the cold case in 2015 when a dear friend of Bayanilla called for an update.

Investigators were able to match the DNA found underneath Bayanilla’s fingernails with that of Parrilla’s. Detectives also gathered more evidence from witnesses who placed the pair together on the day of the murder.

Parrilla was arrested on March 14, 2016, as he was leaving Rikers Island on larceny charges. He’s also served time for rape and other crimes, the Bronx District Attorney’s Office said.
https://nypost.com/2018/12/19/man-gets-25-years-for-pushing-girl-off-bronx-rooftop-in-1989/
1545311917459.png

Vicious career Criminal deserves execution. It should be public it should be bloody and it should be damn painful

Back