• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man who forced his partner's seven-year-old son to put his genitals in a vacuum cleaner before taking a photo and sharing the image has been jailed for two years.

The 34-year-old, who cannot be named to protect the identity of the victim, was on bail on sexual assault charges when he fled to Perth in Western Australia and struck up a relationship with a woman, while using a fake identity.

The boy was instructed to place his penis into the vacuum cleaner, while he and his siblings were doing housework at their Banksia Grove home, north of the city on July 2, PerthNow reported.

He took a picture of the act with a mobile phone and then sent it to an acquaintance.

The 34-year-old escaped after police were alerted of the act but was caught a week later, according to a District Court sentencing hearing last week.

Judge Patrick O'Neal said the man's crimes were depraved and would not accept the 34-year-old was sorry.

'You cannot be trusted or believed,' Judge O'Neil said.

The man, who will be eligible for parole after one year in jail.

Attachments

• vacuum_cleaner_attachment_450.jpg
    vacuum_cleaner_attachment_450.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,080
The 34-year-old, who cannot be named to protect the identity of the victim...

So even after he's convicted of this shit, he gets anonymity?

You Aussies are doing it wrong. You don't identify the relationship to the victim, then you can name and shame the pervert later after he's lawfully convicted, and no innocent people get hurt.

Everyone who knows this guy, and ever will know him, need to know that he's the type of dude that likes watching little boys hoover their junk.

When my brother was 7 he thought it was funny as hell to vacuum his junk. Even demonstrated to our mother. Nothing sexual, he just thought it was funny. She said it was very unhygienic and he might get an infection and his dick could fall off.
He stopped.
When my son was 4 he came running in the kitchen pulled his pants down and said "look I can make my weener big and long"
:oops:
I told him not show it to anyone else and he said: "why it's like magic"
:oops:

Back