• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman and her boyfriend have been arrested for child abuse after deputies say the boyfriend spanked a 4-year-old multiple times to "potty train him."

Gregory Bush, 23, is accused of making the boy sit on the toilet for five hours Tuesday. The boy was spanked every hour Bush came into the bathroom if the boy did not use the bathroom, according to the arrest affidavit.

Deputies say Bush told them he used a plastic spoon to spank the boy and said he would "whoop his a**."

The boy had bruises over his whole buttocks, upper thigh and hip area, the affidavit states.

Bush was arrested Wednesday after deputies say he admitted to the incident.

Tiffany Seaman, 31, told deputies she knew the boyfriend was disciplining the boy and said it was "ok" for him to use the spoon for discipline.

She said she was not home and was "busy with work" when the disciplining was happening and said she wasn't aware of the "serious bruising," according to the arrest affidavit.

Seaman was arrested for child neglect resulting in a child's injury
1566495152583.png

Last edited:
My husband wasn't "potty trained" till he was 13 and his father finally got custody of him. He used to piss himself and the bed anytime his step dad was around. Fear is a real thing. My son is 3 and is just now fully potty trained. Still sleeps with a pullup on but it's been dry the last 3 weeks. He is scared to sleep in undies though.

Isn't 4 pretty old to not be potty trained?
Yup it is in a normal kid. My middle son refused to poop on the potty after he was trained and peeing just fine on it. He was four at the time.
I didn't wooden spoon him though, i took him to the doctor who recommended a stool softener and told me to be patient... Kiddo realized quickly he didn't like being full of shit and started using the toilet after a month or so lol. It was really frustrating!!!

Yup it is in a normal kid. My middle son refused to poop on the potty after he was trained and peeing just fine on it. He was four at the time.
I didn't wooden spoon him though, i took him to the doctor who recommended a stool softener and told me to be patient... Kiddo realized quickly he didn't like being full of shit and started using the toilet after a month or so lol. It was really frustrating!!!

That is really common. A bout of constipation due to “holding it” can cause a large, hard stool that, when it eventually passes, can be very painful and cause the child to “hold it” even more because of the trauma.

That said, this poor child was psychologically and physically being abused. And because I have been here so long, I will wager that knot-headed fuckface was sexually abusing this poor baby as well.

Back