• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
MassLive.com reports the dog broke through a barrier in a window and launched at the dogs near Lincoln Grove Park Saturday night.

Police said the owner of the two dogs began to yell and tried to shield his animals, but the dog continued to attack and bite both dogs.

Chicopee Police Officer Michael Wilk said “as a last resort,” the man removed a pocket knife and stabbed the canine. The dog then ran away and was found dead by officers nearby.

The man tells police he was also concerned for his own safety. Officials closed the investigation, saying the man was protecting his dogs and himself.

I would have little to no difficulty killing an animal to protect my loved ones that were human or furry. I think I would be very angry at the individual responsible for having a rogue beast running free and trying survive by using a predatory instinct.

The world becomes crueler each and every day.

Back