• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Milwaukee father is facing a homicide charge, accused of fatally punching his own 5-year-old son, upset the boy had eaten his Father’s Day cake. The boy died on Saturday, June 22.

Travis Stackhouse, 29, faces one count of first degree reckless homicide.

According to a criminal complaint, police were dispatched for a report of a sick/injured individual. A 5-year-old boy was pronounced dead at the scene.

The complaint said the child was found to have suffered bruising to both eyes, a cut to his lip, and a laceration to his sternum. He had three healing cuts to his back. His caretakers reported he’d fallen down the stairs, but police did not believe the injuries were consistent with an incident like that. An autopsy revealed he suffered blunt force trauma to the abdomen, and his death was ruled a homicide.

Stackhouse was interviewed by police, and the complaint said he indicated he lived at the home with his girlfriend and their five children. The victim in this case was Stackhouse’s son. He said he was the main caretaker for the children, as his girlfriend worked.

The complaint said when the girlfriend came home, they went outside to hang out with family, and at some point, Stackhouse went back inside and found the three oldest children, including the victim, eating Stackhouse’s Father’s Day cake. Stackhouse said he was angry, but denied assaulting the children.

An older brother of the victim said Stackhouse hit the 5-year-old boy in the stomach and back — and denied the 5-year-old ever fell down the stairs.

Stackhouse was re-interviewed, and the complaint said Stackhouse initially continued the story that the 5-year-old fell down the stairs, but he eventually admitted to punching the boy in the stomach and hitting him in the face because he ate his Father’s Day cake. He said he had one piece, and he “was upset that others were eating it.” He said the boy fell down the stairs later in the day.

Dude, I would just go and get myself a Dairy Queen ice cream cake and eat it by myself. Why get angry over something like that and why did he single out this particular child instead of hitting the other kids eating the cake also?
At that... It was probably a clearance Walmart cake lmao! Here write happy fasias day on this!! Anyways... I have to limit myself on cake lol... One piece every bday.... Or that shit'll be gone in one night lol! Diabetes here I come!!

Back