• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
All 5 yo should get cake.

In my house, if we have left over cake, everyone gets a piece for breakfast the next morning.
I mean really, what's the difference between a bowl of fruit loops or a piece of cake and a glass of milk.
No difference at all. Cake probably better for you than a bowl of Lucky Charms and definitely tastes better
:p I remember some years ago being about someone being investigated by CPS because a teacher reported that the kids would talk about eating left over pizza for breakfast!!! So what??? Who gets to say what you should and shouldn't have to eat based on the time of day.....

Thirty-year-old Travis Stackhouse had been on trial this week for first-degree reckless homicide in the June 2019 death of his son, Sir Amer Stackhouse. After two days of testimony from the state’s witnesses, Stackhouse on Wednesday agreed to plead guilty to second-degree reckless homicide, child abuse and child neglect.

According to prosecutors, Stackhouse was angry that his children were eating cheesecake he had gotten for Father’s Day earlier in the week and admitted striking the boy.

A Milwaukee man who fatally punched his son after the 5-year-old ate his Father’s Day cheesecake was sentenced to 20 years behind bars.

Travis Stackhouse, 30, pleaded guilty in May to second-degree reckless homicide, child abuse and child neglect in the death of his son, Sir Amer Stackhouse.

Police responded to Stackhouse’s house in June 2019 and found the young boy dead. Stackhouse told them that he had fallen down the stairs, but investigators determined that his injuries were not consistent with a fall.

Eventually, Stackhouse admitted that the boy had eaten the cheesecake and, in response, he had punched his son in the stomach and face.

Sir Amer’s death was ruled a homicide by blunt force trauma to the abdomen, with the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office noting a ruptured stomach, bruised kidneys, and a torn adrenal gland.
“The average person that hears about this case can’t understand how you would beat or punch any living human being as badly as you did in this case, let alone your own child,” Judge David Borowski said during sentencing, according to Fox 6. “How you can live with yourself ever for a day, I don’t understand.”

He got off easy! A five year old child has about 70 more years to live! So he gets out in 20 years! I hope those are 20 miserable years, I hope he hears Sir Ameirs laughter ringing in his ears every day! He is not a man nor a father! A real father would have celebrated with his children and been happy to have them with him! A real man and father would have made sure that his children had cake before he served himself! Instead he makes the worst memory for the whole family, the Father’s Day that “daddy” killed my little brother for eating a piece of cake! I hope they get counseling and after care services.

Back