• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Fucking I-20! Even if you don't get shot there's no mercy on the stretch of I-20 that runs through Dallas and Tarrant Counties. If you need to get over to the tire change lane because you have an emergency, don't expect others to let you change lanes. There are frequent road rage shootings, but now the assholes are taking pot shots at Santa!

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/M...t-While-Driving-On-I-20-Police-502638701.html
I20+FOREST+HILL+SHOOTING+RESIZED.jpg

[....]
The incident occurred on westbound I-20 at the Anglin Drive exit around 11 p.m.

A man dressed as Santa Claus, who did not wish to be identified, and his wife were driving home after a holiday party when he says they were cut off by an unknown person in a small red car, according to police.

The man said he attempted to pass the red car, but that driver kept blocking them until the red car exited at Anglin Drive and then started shooting.

"I saw them exiting and I though it was over, but then we started hearing gunshots and the car was hit twice," said the man.

Forest Hill Police said the only description they have is a red car, no license plates or suspect descriptions were available.

The man and his wife were not hurt.

It's unclear if road rage was a factor in this shooting. Police want to make contact with the person in the red car who fired the gun.

Attachments

• santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,800
Last edited:
This is for the shifty crayons when I was 8 fatman!
I wanted a frigging squirrel rifle.
Diabetic Fantasy Fairy eat lead!!!

Back