• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
THAILAND – A man in Thailand confessed to cutting off his employee’s penis then throwing the detached member to his pet dogs to eat.

According to reports, 39-year-old Suwit Tipjantha was drinking at the home of his employer, 50-year-old Permsak Petprasert.

When they ran out of alcohol, Permsak and another man left to buy more while leaving Suwit at the home with Permsak’s wife, who was sleeping in another room.

When Permsak returned home, he was greeted by his frantic wife running out of the house claiming that while they were gone Suwit had come into her room and began stroking her arm.

“Me and another friend came back and my wife was screaming,” Permsak said. “She ran to me and said that Suwit had went into the room while she was sleeping and touched her.”

When Permsak went inside his home he witnessed Suwit coming out of his wife’s room wearing only his shorts.

Furious, Permsak attacked Suwit with a hammer rendering him unconscious. This is probably a good thing for Suwit because of what Permsak did next.

Permsak admitted to police that he pulled down Suwit’s shorts and used a fruit paring knife to remove the man’s penis. Permsak then tossed it into his yard for dogs to eat.

Not being totally heartless, Permsak then instructed his neighbors to drive Suwit to the hospital.

Unfortunately, police were unable to find Suwit’s penis to re-attach it. The poor guy woke up in the hospital with no recollection of what transpired — only that he had a hangover and no dick.

Permsak was arrested and charged with physical assault leading to a serious injury of another person. If convicted he’s facing a possible 10 years in prison.

Oh yeah, for any of you pearl-clutchers thinking I’m displaying a double-standard using that picture, had this involved a dog eating a woman’s vulva, I’d have used an Arby’s roast beef sandwich instead of a hot dog.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

PYbamJKIgKg

Continue reading...

Oh yeah, for any of you pearl-clutchers thinking I’m displaying a double-standard using that picture, had this involved a dog eating a woman’s vulva, I’d have used an Arby’s roast beef sandwich instead of a hot dog.

I just about pissed my pants.

I don't have a penis, but when I read about stuff like this I tend to cross my legs. I could only imagine how that would feel.

The poor guy woke up in the hospital with no recollection of what transpired — only that he had a hangover and no dick.

I've woken up to some pretty messed up stuff after a heavy drunk but fuuuuuuck. It doesn't get much worse than that.

Only 10 years. Vile.

Thailand simply is not a country that respects manhood/masculinity. It's why stuff like this happens all the time, it's why the punishments are so shitty, it's why ladyboys are so prevalent.

Any man that would cut off another mans wang, needs to be skinned alive, rolled in salt and dragged by the feet til dead.
Period.

Is it the cool new thing in Thailand to remove penii from their holders? This is about the third, maybe fourth story that I have seen in recent months from Thailand about unexpected dickectomies... :whistle:
And again, that has never happened in the US, has it? Shit hole country, yet again.

Only 10 years. Vile.

Thailand simply is not a country that respects manhood/masculinity. It's why stuff like this happens all the time, it's why the punishments are so shitty, it's why ladyboys are so prevalent.

You and your weak chin would totally fuck a lady boy ...

And again, that has never happened in the US, has it? Shit hole country, yet again.

What does that have to do with how prevalent the stories of this nature have been recently coming out of Thailand though?

Why would you try to disrupt this thread with your troll bullshit? SO obvious that youre only here to stir trouble. Pathetic.

Thailand people, no matter the gender, are not remotely attractive. No bodies on em, even the genetic females arent convincing looking women to me.

"And again, that has never happened in the US, has it? Shit hole country, yet again."

I agree with @JackBurton on this. It's starting to look like trolling. I wouldn't even respond to these provocations any more. Trolls love it too much.

Never mind the whole inappropriate touching of another man’s wife, but isn’t this every disgruntled employee’s wet dream?! And then to feed it to his boss’s dogs?! Hats off, my man!

Never mind the whole inappropriate touching of another man’s wife, but isn’t this every disgruntled employee’s wet dream?! And then to feed it to his boss’s dogs?! Hats off, my man!

Except of course this was the boss doing it to the employee, - unless I misread the article.

The poor guy woke up in the hospital with no recollection of what transpired — only that he had a hangover and no dick.
You haven't been drunk until you wake up in a hospital without a clue, without your dick and with a hangover.

Back