FRONT PAGE Man Cut Off Employee’s Penis And Threw It To Dogs To Eat

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Morbid

Big Daddy Yum Yum
Staff member
May 3, 2007
Ratings
13,624 561 145
www.dreamindemon.com
THAILAND – A man in Thailand confessed to cutting off his employee’s penis then throwing the detached member to his pet dogs to eat.

According to reports, 39-year-old Suwit Tipjantha was drinking at the home of his employer, 50-year-old Permsak Petprasert.

When they ran out of alcohol, Permsak and another man left to buy more while leaving Suwit at the home with Permsak’s wife, who was sleeping in another room.

When Permsak returned home, he was greeted by his frantic wife running out of the house claiming that while they were gone Suwit had come into her room and began stroking her arm.

“Me and another friend came back and my wife was screaming,” Permsak said. “She ran to me and said that Suwit had went into the room while she was sleeping and touched her.”

When Permsak went inside his home he witnessed Suwit coming out of his wife’s room wearing only his shorts.

Furious, Permsak attacked Suwit with a hammer rendering him unconscious. This is probably a good thing for Suwit because of what Permsak did next.

Permsak admitted to police that he pulled down Suwit’s shorts and used a fruit paring knife to remove the man’s penis. Permsak then tossed it into his yard for dogs to eat.

Not being totally heartless, Permsak then instructed his neighbors to drive Suwit to the hospital.

Unfortunately, police were unable to find Suwit’s penis to re-attach it. The poor guy woke up in the hospital with no recollection of what transpired — only that he had a hangover and no dick.

Permsak was arrested and charged with physical assault leading to a serious injury of another person. If convicted he’s facing a possible 10 years in prison.

Oh yeah, for any of you pearl-clutchers thinking I’m displaying a double-standard using that picture, had this involved a dog eating a woman’s vulva, I’d have used an Arby’s roast beef sandwich instead of a hot dog.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

Continue reading...

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
Oct 19, 2008
Ratings
14,528 741 63
Melbourne, FL
Oh yeah, for any of you pearl-clutchers thinking I’m displaying a double-standard using that picture, had this involved a dog eating a woman’s vulva, I’d have used an Arby’s roast beef sandwich instead of a hot dog.
I just about pissed my pants.

I don't have a penis, but when I read about stuff like this I tend to cross my legs. I could only imagine how that would feel.

JackBurton

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Aug 7, 2014
Ratings
27,417 2,191 4,264
Only 10 years. Vile.

Thailand simply is not a country that respects manhood/masculinity. It's why stuff like this happens all the time, it's why the punishments are so shitty, it's why ladyboys are so prevalent.

BuffettGirl

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Oct 16, 2013
Ratings
63,683 6,248 2,214
Portland, OR
And again, that has never happened in the US, has it? Shit hole country, yet again.
You're really going to play that crap that when it comes to Thailand? And FFS, who says no one in America has ever cut off a dick? Lorena Bobbitt come to mind? I was merely remarking that I had read of this multiple times in recent months. Sensitive Sally much? I even spoke to a friend from SA that moved to Thailand about a year ago. She claims it happens FAR more often than we hear about. Virtue signal much there Jels?

Last edited:

JackBurton

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Aug 7, 2014
Ratings
27,417 2,191 4,264
And again, that has never happened in the US, has it? Shit hole country, yet again.
What does that have to do with how prevalent the stories of this nature have been recently coming out of Thailand though?

Why would you try to disrupt this thread with your troll bullshit? SO obvious that youre only here to stir trouble. Pathetic.

Thailand people, no matter the gender, are not remotely attractive. No bodies on em, even the genetic females arent convincing looking women to me.

Peanut2

Bold Member!
Aug 31, 2014
Ratings
4,209 152 20
"And again, that has never happened in the US, has it? Shit hole country, yet again."

I agree with @JackBurton on this. It's starting to look like trolling. I wouldn't even respond to these provocations any more. Trolls love it too much.

Oct 23, 2018
Ratings
90 1
Never mind the whole inappropriate touching of another man’s wife, but isn’t this every disgruntled employee’s wet dream?! And then to feed it to his boss’s dogs?! Hats off, my man!

Members online