• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Athena

Buzzkill.
Kind of can't believe this wasn't posted already, but nothing came up in the search...

Christopher Taber Depolo, 29, of Austin, was arrested after he “grinded” up against a woman then shattered a glass on her face when she tried to make him stop.

The woman told authorities she was out with friends at a bar when she felt a hand around her waist and someone grinding on her from behind, the Express-News reports. She said she told the man he was acting inappropriately.

Depolo responded to her protesting by disparaging her in a mocking voice and blocking a doorway so she could not get away. He called her ugly and said she was “dumbest bitch [he] had ever met,” according to a criminal complaint obtained by the Express-News.

When the victim tried to move away from him, Depolo is accused of smashing her martini glass in her face causing blood to gush down from her injuries.

The woman suffered serious eye trauma and a broken nose.

He just looks like a smug fuck. Pic at the link.

Oh, and he also kicked a dude in the jewels after the fact. What kind of dude kicks another dude in the balls?!

I would've clocked his ass with the biggest beer mug in that place. He shouldn't have been able to walk out under his own power. :punch:

That's what happens when you need alcohol to have fun. Hit da cluhbs, ya risk getting hit in the face. Maybe she'll change her alcoholic ways after this.

He's a control freak, remove his ability to control.
Isolation, until a private citizen is stupid enough pay off all damages to the victims, including any woman, children, dog or goat-rape survivor this tough guy has inconvenienced.

Last edited:
Wow. I'm speechless at the sheer amount of bitch one male can possess. Oh somebody get this man a tampon and a glass of wine coz clearly it's his time of the month and his hormones are all wonky. I'm sure he's a real nice guy after he's had a nap.
This guy is the reason why women don't believe any respectable guy's exist anymore. If you can't even tell someone to stop touching you inappropriately without fearing for your life then what the fuck can we as ladies do any more without having to wonder if we'll get decked for it. Or heaven forbid KILLED!
Can they give him 15yr hard labor like that dude bro in Korea who tried to steal a political poster?

Last edited:
He's a control freak, remove his ability to control.
Isolation, until a private citizen is stupid enough pay off all damages to the victims, including any off spring, wife, dog or goat-rape survivor this tough guy has inconvenienced.
Why do we have to take him out of isolation at all? Can't we just keep him there?

Women take notice of this guys pic. Stay 500 feet away at all times. This guy is a monster from hell and will abuse you and your children and destroy your lives.

Wow. I'm speechless at the sheer amount of bitch one male can possess. Oh somebody get this man a tampon and a glass of wine coz clearly it's his time of the month and his hormones are all wonky. I'm sure he's a real nice guy after he's had a nap.
This guy is the reason why women don't believe any respectable guy's exist anymore. If you can't even tell someone to stop touching you inappropriately without fearing for your life then what the fuck can we as ladies do any more without having to wonder if we'll get decked for it. Or heaven forbid KILLED!
Can they give him 15yr hard labor like that dude bro in Korea who tried to steal a political poster?
Oh yeah cause all guys are just like this guy right? That has to be one the most close-minded comments i have seen on this site. Is that why you went bold? So that you can talk bad against males in general with comments that are extremely anti-male and not have to worry about being kicked from a convo? You need to readjust your thoughts on males that have done nothing wrong. There is just as much respectful males out there as there is respectful females. You need to get over yourself lady.

Ummmmm. yep. Nailed it.
That's EXACTLY why we all become bold. Especially the men who are bold.

How about look around the site a bit.... we talk plenty of shit about the women who act all cray cray too!

Oh yeah cause all guys are just like this guy right? That has to be one the most close-minded comments i have seen on this site. Is that why you went bold? So that you can talk bad against males in general with comments that are extremely anti-male and not have to worry about being kicked from a convo? You need to readjust your thoughts on males that have done nothing wrong. There is just as much respectful males out there as there is respectful females. You need to get over yourself lady.
I was wondering who went through my hospital and was crossing out "you" and writing "men" on all the domestic and sexual violence posters.

#1 I'm bold coz some sexy bitch loves me enough to spend money on me.:cool:
1a) if what I got to say offends you so goddamn bad then clearly you haven't read anything @lithiumgirl has to say cos uh..she kind of has me beat in the inappropriate shit to say contest but that's just me :rolleyes:
#2 Who in the blue hell are you?
#3 This was not a critique of all males this critique was of a certain kind of male. The kind of male who thinks it's ok to punch a chick in the face coz she didn't want his 2in hard on pressed up against her ass :asshat:
2a) my husband, ya know the guy I'm married to actually agreed with the above statement. He must be a self loathing man hater himself or some shit.
4) the only thing I worry about is what the fuck I'm eating every day.
4a) Morbid better not kick me offa here. I'll call the NAACP on his ass!!!!!
5) The only thing I need to readjust is my ignore list coz clearly you belong on it.
6) It's kinda hard to get over myself when I got pussy ass bitches like you hanging on my nuts like its your fucking occupation. Making me feel all important and shit.
So with alla that being said I hope you enjoy your Mothers Day weekend and whatever fetid rotten crotch you sprung from is appropriately celebrated on this weekend. Even if you are a rotten son of a bitch.

Dude has the kind of face that real men just want to obliterate with their fists. Damn two-bit pussy.
Real men would not feel the need to hit anyone....unless they threatened to hurt them or their loved ones.....

Hitting is bad, mmkay?
[doublepost=1462677113,1462676960][/doublepost]
1a) if what I got to say offends you so goddamn bad then clearly you haven't read anything @lithiumgirl has to say cos uh..she kind of has me beat in the inappropriate shit to say contest but that's just me :rolleyes:
#3 This was not a critique of all males this critique was of a certain kind of male. The kind of male who thinks it's ok to punch a chick in the face coz she didn't want his 2in hard on pressed up against her ass :asshat:
2a) my husband, ya know the guy I'm married to actually agreed with the above statement. He must be a self loathing man hater himself or some shit.
5) The only thing I need to readjust is my ignore list coz clearly you belong on it.
6) It's kinda hard to get over myself when I got pussy ass bitches like you hanging on my nuts like its your fucking occupation. Making me feel all important and shit.
So with alla that being said I hope you enjoy your Mothers Day weekend and whatever fetid rotten crotch you sprung from is appropriately celebrated on this weekend. Even if you are a rotten son of a bitch.

@CbabyRKO

I love you so hard.

You were one of my first stalks, erm, follows.....

You are entirely right about the statement you made above that I bolded for you. You might have chosen the target for your ire with more care, though. I think you'll find the point of the poster you are railing at was more or less the same (except of course she chose to poke fun at the exception). Allow me to demonstrate the principle:

Wow. I'm speechless at the sheer amount of bitch one male can possess. Oh somebody get this man a tampon and a glass of wine coz clearly it's his time of the month and his hormones are all wonky. I'm sure he's a real nice guy after he's had a nap. [Specifically about this man, the man in the story, whose behaviour you would not defend, right?)]
This guy is the reason why women don't believe any respectable guy's exist anymore.
[I.e. of course we all know that they do. Perhaps the sentence would have benefitted from having the word "some" inserted before "women"; but on the whole I think this was clearly expressed.] If you can't even tell someone to stop touching you inappropriately without fearing for your life then what the fuck can we as ladies do any more without having to wonder if we'll get decked for it. Or heaven forbid KILLED!

The problem is that if there are thousands of nice men out there and they are mixed in with a dozen or so powder-kegs, some women are going to treat them all as powder-kegs at least initially. It is called self-preservation. However, CbabyRKO was not even advocating doing that, just pointing out women have to worry far more than they should.

Got it? Please let me know if there is anything in the above you couldn't follow. I am happy to rephrase, if it helps you understand.

29yppi1.jpg

Yeah never mind that what she says is perfectly rational and reflects what women all over fear. And you know, how do connect any of this to her being bold? She can say it equally as well either way. Maybe you need to open your mind a little bit.

I love you.

He kind of looks like a busted Tim Tebow. Or if Tim Tebow had a shithead, loser, entitled little brother with a frotteuristic disorder.

Is that why you went bold? So that you can talk bad against males in general with comments that are extremely anti-male and not have to worry about being kicked from a convo?

Well, this is just fanfuckingtastic. Who spilled the beans about why we chicks go bold? Now we're going to have to learn a new secret handshake for our She-Woman Man-Hating Bold meetings every Wednesday night.

I suppose he also knows about the synchronized dance routines we've been practicing to the songs Goodbye Earl and I Hate Boys?

Curses!
358t2za.gif
And we were getting pretty damn good.

Awww. Don't give up now. Think of the money! All we need to do now is get you all in some tutus ..... add a dwarf or two ....... a bearded lady on a unicycle ...... :greedy::greedy:

Stick with me kid, we'll go places. :cool:

Latest posts

Back