• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man who was out on bail for sexually abusing a child is locked up again, accused of having sexual intercourse with his dog.

According to court papers, Justin Kraeber, 25, of Stroudsburg, was charged with sexually assaulting a 4-year-old child in September.

Police say while this freak was out on bail, he told a woman about his desires for a child and that he had been sexually assaulting his dog.

Kraeber is now locked up without bail and probably living out his prison rape fantasy.

A Monroe County man free on bail in a sexual assault case is back in jail, after allegedly sending videos of him sexually assaulting a dog, and expressing sexual desire for a 4-year-old girl.
Justin Kraeber, 25, of East Stroudsburg, was arrested in September on charges of indecent assault, indecent exposure, unlawful contact with a minor, child endangerment and corruption of a minor. He is currently awaiting trial in the case.

His bail was initially set at $500,000 in that case, but was reduced to $100 in April and Kraeber was released after posting the lower amount, records show.

He is being held without bail.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lehighvalleylive.com/news/2019/06/man-sent-videos-of-himself-sexually-assaulting-dog-while-free-in-separate-sex-assault-case-troopers-say.html?outputType=amp

I am happy just chasing my kids and grandkids. My faithful companions are dogs and I don’t cheat! They don’t ask much, don’t complain, actually listen, don’t spend too much money, cleanly .. only downside they are jealous of everyone & they’re bed hogs! I like my boring middle age spinsters life..

Cut the beard and he could be borderline attractive. Very worrying for single people like myself who can not afford an advanced disclosure check on every male they meet and have to rely on their word and our intuition.....

he told a woman about his desires for a child and that he had been sexually assaulting his dog.

Well it sounds like this particular freak would have told you all about his perversions.

Ugh!

So dogfuckery is a misdemeanor and warrants probation?

Maybe make it a felony, smear his ass with pheromones from a chihuahua in heat, and cage him with a dozen pit bulls.

Back