• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man has been charged in connection with the September death of a 2-year-old child in Statesville.

Statesville Police say they were called to a home for an unresponsive child.

The 2-year-old, identified as Sevynn Nashir Clark, was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.

More than a month after the investigation began, police said they charged 27-year-old Jordan Hoyt Simmons with second-degree murder and felony intentional child abuse with serious bodily injuries in Clark’s death.
1571257253625.png

1571257730893.png

Last edited:
Ew, he looks grimey.... I'm thinking reenact that part from The Hills Have Eyes where the family finds that soldier in the porta potty as punishment.... and/or let some deranged backwoods mutant hillbillies (the idea had to come from somewhere) gang rape him..

Sevynn? Pronounced like the number? If so, that's a pretty fucking cool name.. he would have been a little heartbreaker......

So not his and he resented another dudes reminder of having the mom first?
Another #7 case with mommy working?

Take budget Jason Homoa here and put him away forever.
Replace his toilet paper with double sided 40 grit sandpaper

At least the dad in his post acknowledge he was a shit dad. But it is okay cause he has other children.

Listen ion gaf wat yaw say about me not doin I was tryna bury my son and not disrespect him in anyway he been through enough already obviously jus cuz I didn react like yaw wanted me too done mean that shit ain’t fuckin wit me cuz I wanted to do shit myself but the time was never right I missed enough of my son life cuz of petty shit and for me knowin I wasn gonna see him no more fighting or anything or wateva else wasn on my mind and that would be selfish to throw my life away and I have other kids that need me also so fuck whoever and whatever yaw got to say.

I doubt the mom will do the same she will come out saying she was abused.

1702980759598.png

A two-year-old child’s stepfather entered an Alford plea on Dec. 12 to second-degree murder in the toddler’s death that happened on Sept. 5, 2019, in Statesville.
Jordan Simmons said he took the child on a motorcycle ride and there was an accident.

He told police they came home and he put the toddler in in a bathtub and left the premises briefly.

Simmons said he came back and the child was unresponsive. The child was taken to Iredell Memorial Hospital and died.

The child’s injuries were inconsistent with Simmon’s story, police said.
After last week’s conviction, he was sentenced to about 10 to 13 years in prison.

Last edited:
Evil scumbag with an 80 IQ. Thank God you can't smell people through pics. Now, could someone please translate the sperm donors' FB post into English?

View attachment 25029
View attachment 25031
I'm guessing the little boy was scared of "it" I wish nothing, but pain, suffering, and death on this asshole! his whole face screams hate!

Back