• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

Cops say it's a man bites dog story -- literally.

A New Hampshire man who allegedly growled at and bit a police K-9 was arrested Friday, officials said.

Officers from the Manchester Police Dept. were called after Matthew Williams, 35, of Nashua, was reported to be "behaving erratically" in a hotel room.
Investigators said Williams wouldn't respond to their calls to leave the hotel room or answer his phone and was instead yelling, throwing items and "acting aggressive."

Full Story:

There are some things sort-of unmentioned in this story, in particular by the cops.

The story doesn't say if the dog was being used muzzled or not. In context, struggling with a police dog has the possibility of meaning that the dog was biting the shit out of the guy.

Dog bites hurt. Dog bites from large, bite-trained dogs hurt A LOT. Like, scream and poop your pants hurt. An unarmed, unprepared person is generally helpless against a large, raging dog of this sort. The person doesn't know what to do, and the pain can incapacitate them mentally anyway.

Fox news was digging for some viewer eyes and ears on this one. It's not really news if the dog wasn't muzzled and was badly biting someone and the person managed to bite the dog, as ineffective as that would be (there are a few things someone may be able to do if they can focus through the pain, but biting isn't one of them).

Some police departments use dogs as a way to hurt people and in essence torture suspects, similar to how they have been using tasers. If the dog wasn't muzzled, I wonder if this was one of those times, and 5 bucks says that if the person had been someone of some political association it would have been handled differently.

Also, police are known to not tell the truth as much as they should. This description is for sure a plain pile of shit:

"But when the dog entered the hotel room, Williams allegedly 'wrapped his arms around the dog and struggled with him,' according to authorities."

No. That's not how police dog use goes. The dog is sent in and it seeks out the person in the room and when it finds them, IF THEY ARE LUCKY they get barked at. That or it just bites the shit out of them. That or, a mentally-ill person does the wrong thing and definitely gets the shit bitten out of them. There's no "Hello I'm a police dog, would you come with me, please? Oh, you're wrapping your arms around me, that's nice".

I'm sure the judge will be happy to go along with that description, though. Because 'regular' people are not people with a believable story. Only the police are.

There are some things sort-of unmentioned in this story, in particular by the cops.

The story doesn't say if the dog was being used muzzled or not. In context, struggling with a police dog has the possibility of meaning that the dog was biting the shit out of the guy.

Dog bites hurt. Dog bites from large, bite-trained dogs hurt A LOT. Like, scream and poop your pants hurt. An unarmed, unprepared person is generally helpless against a large, raging dog of this sort. The person doesn't know what to do, and the pain can incapacitate them mentally anyway.

Fox news was digging for some viewer eyes and ears on this one. It's not really news if the dog wasn't muzzled and was badly biting someone and the person managed to bite the dog, as ineffective as that would be (there are a few things someone may be able to do if they can focus through the pain, but biting isn't one of them).

Some police departments use dogs as a way to hurt people and in essence torture suspects, similar to how they have been using tasers. If the dog wasn't muzzled, I wonder if this was one of those times, and 5 bucks says that if the person had been someone of some political association it would have been handled differently.

Also, police are known to not tell the truth as much as they should. This description is for sure a plain pile of shit:

"But when the dog entered the hotel room, Williams allegedly 'wrapped his arms around the dog and struggled with him,' according to authorities."

No. That's not how police dog use goes. The dog is sent in and it seeks out the person in the room and when it finds them, IF THEY ARE LUCKY they get barked at. That or it just bites the shit out of them. That or, a mentally-ill person does the wrong thing and definitely gets the shit bitten out of them. There's no "Hello I'm a police dog, would you come with me, please? Oh, you're wrapping your arms around me, that's nice".

I'm sure the judge will be happy to go along with that description, though. Because 'regular' people are not people with a believable story. Only the police are.
He definitely got bit and landed in the hospital.

Checkout time is 11 AM.

Well, he wouldn't come out so I'm not sure what they were supposed to do. The dog also has the right to defend itself while doing it's job. Police are not shrinks and they don't usually try to psychoanalyze perps they're trying to take into custody. It really isn't law enforcement's fault that we haven't bothered to properly care for the mentally ill in our country.

Thanks for the info, Blizzard, but what's your point? Yes, dog bites hurt like hell. I have the scars to prove it, but I didn't earn mine by acting erratically in a hotel room while refusing the commands of law enforcement. The K-9 did what he was trained to do. If Mr. Williams was bitten by the dog during the event that he initiated, it's entirely his fault.

Back