• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1568504873832.png

A 40-year-old Hialeah man was charged with two counts of sexual battery of a minor after police in Key Largo found him undressed inside a pickup truck with a 13-year-old girl.

Deputies arrested Orlando Cabrera Vichot on Friday and booked him into a Monroe County jail. He was not issued a bond, according to jail records.

Deputies with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office responded to a trespassing call before midnight Friday at Homeowners Park near Mile Marker 101.

A teenage boy who was fishing at the park told police that he was there with Vichot and a teenage girl, and that they were inside a black pickup parked nearby.

A teenage boy who was fishing at the park told police that he was there with Vichot and a teenage girl, and that they were inside a black pickup parked nearby.

Vichot was shirtless and his pants were unbuttoned. The girl was partially clothed and told the deputies that she and Vichot had been having sex before police arrived, police said.

In describing the alleged battery to deputies, the girl said she and Vichot have had two other sexual encounters. Deputies notified the girl’s parents and the Florida Department of Children and Families.

My oldest is 13. I think she pretty much likes normal stuff: making her own music, youth group at church, going to the pool, singing in the school chorus, NOT FUCKING 40YR DUDES IN A PICK UP TRUCKS.

I think that's what bothers me the most is the fact that by all counts her side of the story is she was doing what she wanted to do and was ok with it.

Back