• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

An Oklahoma man was arrested Monday after police pulled over the 70-year-old driver in Arizona with his dead wife buckled in the passenger seat, authorities said.

Rodney Puckett was stopped for a traffic violation along Interstate 10 in Eloy, located about 65 miles southeast of Phoenix when the detective noticed a dead woman sitting in the seat next to him, Eloy police said in a news release.

Police identified the woman as Puckett’s wife, 74-year-old Linda Puckett. The Oklahoma native explained to detectives that Linda had died at a hotel in Texas in the middle of their trip, police said.

"He moved her body into their vehicle, continuing towards their destination,'' police said.

An investigation was taking place to determine whether Linda Puckett's death was the result of a homicide, police said.

It wasn’t immediately clear how long Puckett had been traveling with his dead wife. The statement didn't specify Puckett's intended destination.

His 74-year-old wife, Linda, was naked and upside down in the passenger seat of her husband's car, and according to Police, Mr. Puckett said she had died in Texas, and he continued driving.

The medical examiner says she suffered blunt force trauma but an exact cause of death has not been determined.

Surveillance video shows Linda and her husband check into a hotel in El Paso on Sunday. Police believe Rodney left Monday with Linda'a body in a luggage cart.

Police in Sand Springs say the couple had marital issues since at least January, and they had responded to several domestic violence calls, where the wife was the aggressor.

https://www.newson6.com/story/40468499/sand-springs-man-found-with-wifes-dead-body-in-arizona

Can you imagine seeing legs and a vag randomly seatbelted in going down the road? Welcome to Dallas Metropolis.. don’t forget to pick up a machete at the local hardware store!

Dude, he went through a Carl's Jr DRIVE THRU with her like this. He was also naked, because why not be at maximum what-the-fuck-ery at that point, I suppose?

Maria Davis, an employee at a Carl’s Jr. in Arizona, alerted police after spotting the corpse in the car driven by Rodney Puckett, 70, in the early hours of May 13.

“I kept telling my coworker, I can’t believe what I’m seeing before my eyes," Ms David told Arizona’s WCSC of the incident.

She says Mr Puckett was honking his horn and appeared to be naked.

“What most caught my attention was her. I knew she was face down with her legs up in the air,” she continued. “It wasn’t normal. There was like a blue cover he had in the front, and he was like trying to cover her, like her behind, but her legs were still sticking up in the air.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ife-rodney-puckett-oklahoma-car-a8915836.html

wow, so people in Oklahoma are jealous of all the attention Penn & Fla is getting huhhh? I am gonna hunker low, stay guarded and think

[…]
Security cameras at the El Paso hotel filmed the couple May 12. The next day, Rodney Puckett was seen pushing a luggage cart out of the hotel, and the video appeared to show his wife’s body hidden under a blanket, Eloy Police Department officials said.

Rodney Puckett told detectives he found Linda Puckett unresponsive in the hotel room. He was unable to wake her up, so he put her onto the luggage cart, took her out of the hotel and placed her in the car, the Eloy Police Department said.
Officials said it is unclear what Rodney Puckett’s intentions were after he loaded her in the vehicle and continued to drive through New Mexico and Arizona. The drive from El Paso to Eloy is about five and a half hours.
The couple, from Sands Spring, Oklahoma, was undergoing a divorce to end their nearly eight-year marriage and had filed restraining orders against each other earlier this year in Oklahoma, court records show. A lawyer representing Linda Puckett in the divorce said in the documents that she and her husband were incompatible.

Jesus that went from sad but maybe heartwarming to creepy and absolutely awful in seconds.

Back