• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Momzilla

Badass/PTA Mom
xLtHQ64.jpg

Early Wednesday morning a Rockland man said he awoke to an intruder in his home who was attempting to cook corn in the kitchen.

Matt Falco said he first heard the loud bang just after 1:30 a.m. Upon investigating the noise, Falco said he found a heavily intoxicated homeless man attempting to cook corn on the cob...

The alleged intruder, identified by Rockland police as John Dalton, had reportedly first entered the home on Sunnybank Avenue through an unlocked side door. Once inside, Dalton then attempted to cook the corn without using a pan, instead placing the cobs directly onto the burner.

Falco said he confronted Dalton and demanded he leave the home, which is when one of Falco's relatives arrived at the scene to assist.

A scuffle reportedly ensued when police say the Dalton took a swing at Falco, and officers soon arrived at the scene to arrest the alleged intruder.

Dalton, who reported suffering rib and hip injuries in the altercation, was taken to the hospital for evaluation.

Dalton has been charged with breaking and entering in the nighttime, and will also be facing a felony charge for his attempted assault against Falco.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/26...gedly-drunk-intruder-cooking-corn-in-his-home

Hey, if you're going to break into a strangers house to make yourself a midnight snack, the least you can do is use a pot to cook your corn! There must've been kernels burnt all over that stove! What a jerk!

Last edited:
Yeah I can see me screaming at him, "you better clean that mess up before you leave for your jail cell"!!!:popcorn:

Once inside, Dalton then attempted to cook the corn without using a pan, instead placing the cobs directly onto the burner.

Maybe this was a gas stove and he was going for "fire roasted" corn. Also, who hasn't been cooking in someone else's kitchen, and nothing was kept where you thought it should be...

I'm so jealous...why do some of you on here have better buttons than I have...I don't have awesome response, funny, etc...only like dislike thanks agree disagree. I've wanted to ask this question many many times...pls enlighten me somebody!

I'm so jealous...why do some of you on here have better buttons than I have...I don't have awesome response, funny, etc...only like dislike thanks agree disagree. I've wanted to ask this question many many times...pls enlighten me somebody!

Those are buttons that appear when you are marked Bold. For a lowly sum of $20, you too can have all the fun and privilege of being BOLD for one year

There's a whole bunch of extra little fun stuff you can do when you go bold (notice my custom title & flashy signature!) but IMO the cool buttons alone are worth the $20 a year!
You should do it @mybum62 , join the dark side :devil:!

Yea...I would have made his drunk homeless ass clean up the mess he made before they hauled his sorry ass off to jail. And he'd be grateful to be leaving with sore ribs and a janky hip.
I'm glad he kept his clothes on. For some reason home intruders like to get nekkid especially if they are inebriated.

Yea...I would have made his drunk homeless ass clean up the mess he made before they hauled his sorry ass off to jail. And he'd be grateful to be leaving with sore ribs and a janky hip.
I'm glad he kept his clothes on. For some reason home intruders like to get nekkid especially if they are inebriated.
Would you make him mow your lawn too like that other guy caught breaking and entering offered?

Would you make him mow your lawn too like that other guy caught breaking and entering offered?
Fuck ya, I would have, an offer is an offer. . . . saves me time too, you know, to sleep in later. But his ass had better be gone before I got up. Lol.Js

And more pie! We went apple picking on Saturday, and that means I've been on a pie high ever since!
Here are my pretty pies, moments before they were obliterated by my family:

DdyMOGgl.jpg

This year I made a regular pie, a deep dish version & some little mini guys (I ended up having to make a bunch of the mini's bc the kids all wanted the 'cute' pie!) I think I might go eat a piece right now & spoil the hell out of my dinner- cuz rebel!:devil:

And more pie! We went apple picking on Saturday, and that means I've been on a pie high ever since!
Here are my pretty pies, moments before they were obliterated by my family:

DdyMOGgl.jpg

This year I made a regular pie, a deep dish version & some little mini guys (I ended up having to make a bunch of the mini's bc the kids all wanted the 'cute' pie!) I think I might go eat a piece right now & spoil the hell out of my dinner- cuz rebel!:devil:
They look delicious. I call dibs on the deep dish

Back