• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
Santa Ana police officers took Sean Rickard into custody Wednesday night. Detectives say the girl was posing as a 19-year-old, but told him her real age before they agreed to meet.

"He said he didn't care, and they met," said police Corporal Anthony Bertagna. "There was a criminal violation that occurred in our city."

Police say the two talked using Tinder and Snapchat for nearly eight months before they met.

When he arranged to pick her up from school for a second meet-up, a classmate became suspicious.

"Some astute student took it up on themselves to take it to her parents, because she didn't feel it was right," said Bertagna. "Outstanding job on her part."

Officers took the victim's phone and began to pose as her, setting up the meeting, where they arrested Rickard.

While going through the explicit messages, photos and videos they say he sent the victim, they realized he was using a code to avoid detection from her parents. "Do you have homework tonight? She had a specific response - not going to say what it was - so he knew that he was actually talking to the child," Bertagna explained.

While I definitely think the guy should have been given a longer sentence, I also think the girl's parents should have actually been visibly parenting their child and keeping her off an adult site/app. Children need to be monitored and kept away from things that are meant for adults only.

Stop Fucking kids.
Parents...try parenting. It can be quite rewarding.

Finally kids.
Don't be so stupid, horny and reckless.
Just pick one and go with it.
Fuck a classmate or shoplift, maybe smoke pot.
Stick to only one. You are not smart enough to do more idiocy at the same time.

Back