• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
A patron was arrested after causing a disturbance at a Florida café when he was served a Philly cheesesteak sandwich on a sesame seed bun, cops report.

According to investigators, Joseph Lagana, 27, was collared yesterday afternoon at the Gunn Highway Flea Market in Odessa, a Tampa suburb.

As detailed in a complaint affidavit, Lagana “began a verbal altercation” with a cashier after “getting a sesame seed bun on a Philly cheesesteak.” Lagana, seen at right, ordered the cheesesteak from Missy Mae’s Café inside the flea market.

The classic Philly cheesesteak comes on a smooth, seed-free hoagie roll.

Cops say that after Lagana, a southern California native, argued with the cashier, he “engaged in an altercation with a male who did not wish to press charges for battery.” When sheriff’s deputies questioned Lagana, he “was being loud and argumentative to multiple patrons at the flea market.”

Lagana, who appeared “heavily intoxicated evidenced by slurred speech and loss of fine motor skills,” was arrested for disorderly intoxication, a misdemeanor. Lagana’s rap sheet includes a multitude of arrests for crimes like battery; burglary; criminal mischief; marijuana possession; probation violation; and grand theft.

In a Facebook post, the flea market’s proprietors made light of the cheesesteak imbroglio, apologizing to customers for the incident “where as a sesame seed bun apparently was insulted and attack by a young man.”

full

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/bust-in-cheesesteak-beef-930427

You should be more worried about the shity offset or nature of that crappy Mohawk velcro strip on his head. You look like a complete and and total dick!

Cops say that after Lagana, a southern California native,
Do you think he told them that several times? Cause anyone that I have ever met that was from California... told me several times they were from there.

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Notice that Philly cheesesteak is not mentioned at all in there.

You ordered Philly cheesesteak at a flea market and it sounds like it was fine except for the damned bun. STFU and get on the next bus to California. Florida has no more vacancies for morons like you!

Do you think he told them that several times? Cause anyone that I have ever met that was from California... told me several times they were from there.
I'm a lifelong California resident! Living next to the Pacific ocean my whole life. Bwahahahaha!

Actually, even Florida wants to disown the asshole.

Last edited:
STFU and get on the next bus to California. Florida has no more vacancies for morons like you!

Don't make him go back to SoCal... Just look at him, he's fitting in so nicely.

I submit that given Florida's track record, a space will be open shortly and Mr. Lagana can settle into his new habitat without delay.

My husband was a native Californian born at Fort Ord in 1957. He didn't stay there long tho, next stop was Germany.

Those Parts including warthog anus, as we all know, and Bickle has the nerve to complain about sesame buns. He's not going to like those future episodes!

Back