• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police arrested a Bloomington man accused of abusing a 4-month-old puppy.

The investigation began on June 26 when a resident at an apartment complex in the called police. The resident reported hearing loud thuds followed by an animal crying in pain. The resident said it sounded like a dog was being thrown against the wall and crying in pain. He said it was the “worse sound he ever heard.”

Police made contact with Hayden Miller, 21, the occupant of the apartment where the sound was coming from.

Miller told police his 4-month-old puppy Max peed on his bed, so he punished him. He said he put Max’s nose in his urine and smacked him on the rear end. Miller says he’s owned Max for one and a half months, but he’s never taken him to see a veterinarian.

According to court document, police observed the puppy limping, and he appeared to be afraid of Miller.

An animal control officer took custody of the dog.

The officer took Max to see a vet, and the vet said he was bleeding in both of his eyes. There was also bruising inside of his ears and down his ear canals. The vet said it was the result of a head trauma or strangulation.

Petechiae eye hemorrhages in a 4 month old puppy, FFS!
More likely from choking than a head injury (a classic suffocation indicator), as there is usually more than just petechial "speckling" of the eyes with head injuries, and much larger blood pooling in eyes from the damage to the brain in a closed head wound.
These kind of people make me feel like just tossing them to the wild apex animals and let them have their turn with him and people like him.
Let him see how it feels to be on the receiving end from another kind predator for once in his cruel and vile life.

Fuck this god damned animal abusing bastard. I say put him in a dog cage with horny male monster dogs and his ass held high smelling like a sweet female. Put that bulb dog hard-on up his ass and see how he likes that. After a month of being in the cage move him to the brutha’s so they can have doggy style sloppy 2nd’s.

Last edited:
Why the hell would you get a dog when you clearly have NO fucking idea how to take care of a dog?? Why do so many people do this? Dogs are living intelligent creatures, they aren't machines.

My ex used to do this. I think it was an attempt to make his cold, narcissistic self seem more caring or maybe I'm being too kind, maybe it was a control thing. Whatever. I currently own two dogs and a rabbit he couldn't be bothered to look after, his ex wife has a sibling of one of my dogs and I rehomed three other dogs in previous years.

I hope that eventually throughout his loser life, he ends up in prison. I will go out of my way to befriend a fellow prisoner and put money on the books for him to get him to eradicate this stain on humanity.

Too much?

Back