• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A monster who allegedly raped a 12-year-old girl — after he posed as a cop and lured her into his car — turned himself in to police Thursday afternoon, sources said.

Carlos Medina, 51, flashed a law enforcement badge when he approached the child while driving his black SUV on Elder Avenue in the Soundview section of the Bronx around 10:30 p.m. Friday, according to police sources.

After convincing her to get in his car, Medina drove to the Pelham Bay neighborhood, where he attacked her, authorities said.

She was rushed to a nearby hospital after he let her go, cops said.

Cops had released surveillance video shots of him smoking a cigarette, wearing a black jacket, black shirt and a gold necklace.

Medina turned himself in to the NYPD’s Special Victims Division in the Bronx and was charged with two counts of rape, predatory sexual assault, criminal sex act, criminal impersonation, acting in a manner injurious to a child and sexual abuse, cops said.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/10/man-arrested-for-rape-of-12-year-old-girl-in-the-bronx/

Fat Lex Luthor there makes a shity looking cop.
He looks like a failed boy-band asshat.
I got to say though I'm kind of wondering if with him turning like that so fast If the child belongs to somebody with some influence in the neighborhood criminal or otherwise. Or something that maybe got him thinking oh crap I am going to get killed I need to get into police custody ASAP

Cops had released surveillance video shots of him smoking a cigarette, wearing a black jacket, black shirt and a gold necklace.

Andrew Dice Clay's career has really taken a hell of a downhill slide.

How is it that this guy got this girl to a motel ... did he picked her up over the internet and she was like I thought you were 21 ...wtf and he pulled the badge out ... or did he abduct her ??? Not saying what he did is any less terrible .... just saying holy, that is a hard way to learn a lesson for her if that is what happened.

*** He was on the verge of tears ... GOOD! hahahahaha !!!

Back