• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
37-year-old Joshua Kabatra was arrested after he allegedly raped a 4-year-old inside a bathroom at a McDonald’s in Midwest City.

On Tuesday, police responded to a McDonald’s in reference to a disturbance.

When police arrived, they spoke with day care employees who told officers a 4-year-old girl had gone to the bathroom in the play area of the restaurant and went to check on her after noticing the child had “been gone for a while.”

The day care employee says the door was locked, and after knocking for a while, a man answered the door and came out with hands up, saying “I was just washing my hands.”

The 4-year-old was asked if she was touched by the man and she said “yes,” pointing to her genital area.

Police were called and talked to the man who told police he was in the playground area when he started to feel sick and went to the bathroom, knocking on the door.

He said when he opened the door, a female was sitting on the toilet. He says he then threw up in the sink, washed his hands and left the bathroom.

The 4-year-old told officials what happened in the bathroom.

Last edited:
Awww, and Josh just got a job at "The Garage Burgers & Beer" :(

Josh Kabatra
July 11 at 3:23 PM ·

Paperwork wrapping up, I'm now officially employed by The Garage burgers & bar as a front counter person. I start Monday @ 10am

[...}]

Btw, check out his FB cover photo (here)

Also, looking at his Linkin, I think the police might want to talk to his sister and niece, because one of his "work" experiences he listed was that he was his 3-5 year old niece's babysitter.
Babysitter
Volunteer

May 2014 – January 2016 1 year 9 months
Lancaster. California
Lived with my twin sister during this time period as a live-in babysitter and primary care-giver for her daughter who ranged from age 3-5 during this time period. I was responsible for feeding her, assisting with potty training education, and transportation to (and at times from) early learning activities when they were scheduled.

Last edited:
Another sick story from Oklahoma. I saw that on the news. Midwest City is 10 minutes from where I work. What I want to know...who lets a 4yo go to the bathroom in a public place (family restroom or not) by themselves? Someone else at the daycare has some 'splainin to do.
First thing I thought! Hell some four year olds are still trying to figure out how to wipe their asses properly and need reminding to wash their hands!

View attachment 20557
Who the fuck puts that they "assisted in potty training" on thier resume??
Obviously a pedophile would put creepy shit like that. He probably doesn’t have a twin sister and never took care of a 3-5 year old. That is his MO. He looks for girls aged 3-5 and this is his way of trying to sound “trustable” like he can handle this age group and be trusted in the bathroom with them very creepy. Special place in hell for hin

While I don't disagree that the daycare was negligent, they're stupid for not naming McDonald's in the suit too. They're the ones with the deep pockets to settle a case like this. I doubt the daycare is rolling in money if they're feeding the kids at McD's.
McDonald’s might have money, but they’re not the ones these parents entrusted with their child’s safety. How are they in anyway to blame? And not that it matters, but I’m not sure where a daycare rolling in money takes a group of kids to lunch. Four year olds don’t generally enjoy dining at Four Seasons.

While I don't disagree that the daycare was negligent, they're stupid for not naming McDonald's in the suit too. They're the ones with the deep pockets to settle a case like this. I doubt the daycare is rolling in money if they're feeding the kids at McD's.
Well if you’re looking for a dishonest payday, you’re going in the right direction. Go after the ones with money whether they’re to blame or not, hate those fucking loser kind of asshole people

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of lawyers, but thier job is to get their clients the most amount of money.

A daycare rolling in money wouldn't take the kids anywhere to eat, they'd have an in house kitchen. The less you take the kids off-site the better.

State of Oklahoma v. Joshua David Kabatra​

Outcome: 03-17-2021 CONVICTED

DEFT ENTERED A GUILTY PLEA AS FOLLOWS: CTS. 1-3 (LIFE) S/S EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST (40) YRS. TTD: C/C WITH EACH OTHER AND WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED

i really don't understand that sentence :( CTS. 1-3 (LIFE) S/S EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST (40) YRS. TTD: C/C WITH EACH OTHER AND WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED ... i understand with credit time served is about all :( can anyone explain it to me please.... and ty in advance

Another sick story from Oklahoma. I saw that on the news. Midwest City is 10 minutes from where I work. What I want to know...who lets a 4yo go to the bathroom in a public place (family restroom or not) by themselves? Someone else at the daycare has some 'splainin to do.

I'm with you on another sick story from Oklahoma. I'm about 90 miles from Midwest City. This guy needs to fry and then fry some more in hell. I'm so sick of these innocent babies being abused and murdered. This little girl is alive thankfully but may be traumatized for life.

i really don't understand that sentence :( CTS. 1-3 (LIFE) S/S EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST (40) YRS. TTD: C/C WITH EACH OTHER AND WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED ... i understand with credit time served is about all :( can anyone explain it to me please.... and ty in advance

I think it means this POS got a life sentence with all suspended but 40 years. I'm don't know if his plea deal stipulates he has to serve the full 40 but if not, Oklahoma law will require him to serve 85% before he's eligible for release.

I'm with you on another sick story from Oklahoma. I'm about 90 miles from Midwest City. This guy needs to fry and then fry some more in hell. I'm so sick of these innocent babies being abused and murdered. This little girl is alive thankfully but may be traumatized for life.

I think it means this POS got a life sentence with all suspended but 40 years. I'm don't know if his plea deal stipulates he has to serve the full 40 but if not, Oklahoma law will require him to serve 85% before he's eligible for release.
well i hope it is long enough for this pos to die in jail or be too old to ever abuse another child but as we have read here time and time again even old geezers manage to abuse kids :( .....

Latest posts

Back