• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police in Florida said a man allegedly shot his wife and parents-in-law after uncovering a sex tape of his spouse with his best friend.

William Brian Stillwell, 39, was arrested following a New Year’s Day triple-shooting at a Melbourne home that sent his 5-year-old twins running for help, news station WFTV reported.

Stillwell allegedly showed up at a backyard gathering where his children were present and opened fire using a 9mm semi-automatic pistol, Florida Today reported.

In a call to 911, Stillwell allegedly could be overheard in the background accusing his wife of cheating while his son and daughter begged him to stop shooting, according to police.

“No, daddy. No. I don’t want anyone to die,” a child reportedly said.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/01/03/man-a...ents-after-discovering-sex-tape-with-his-pal/

Attachments

• William_Brian_Stillwell.jpg
    William_Brian_Stillwell.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,595
Another permanent solution to a temporary problem. Now, he's lost all of them because he will be in jail. Not sure how these morons see that as winning, but, obviously, their judgment leaves a lot to be desired.

Notice this idiot didn't go and hunt down his friend and kill him?
Perhaps at this guy hadn't been such a temperamental a****** his wife wouldn't have been spreading for someone that knew him. He should have just eaten a bullet.

He shot everyone in the groin?
All 3 family dogs ran away. 2 have been found.
This will scar the kids for life a lot more than a common divorce, of which he would have come into at an advantage.

Thankfully, all survived, although the kids will be traumatized for life. Nice going, dickhead.

I feel bad for her parents and the kids. But fuck her. She grimey anyway
Not as grimy as he'd like you to think. She left his ass. He went through her stuff even though she was moved out.

He allegedly told detectives that he saw a video on his wife’s phone of her having sex with his best friend before he gunned down her family.

Authorities said the wife recently moved in with her parents because she was experiencing marital trouble.

His best friend tho? Me and my kids dad haven't been together in almost 10 years, and I would NEVER touch his best friend. That's so dirty imo
I'm not going to judge on the best friend part. Lots of questionable decisions are bound to happen in the midst of leaving a shitty relationship. Im sure with his reaction to the tape that he probably wasn't the most stable dude to begin with. Anyone might look like a better option.

The children escaped unharmed and the three injured adults were rushed to the hospital in stable condition.

Dude is a shitty husband, a shitty dad, and a REALLY shitty shot!

I want more info... when was the recording done? Was it after she moved out, and he was snooping at it while he was trying to see the kids?
The idiot dude done fucked up, he lost the kids, lost the wife, and probably will lose a few years in jail. Well done man!

Stillwell is accused of saying, “f*ck you, you son-of-a-b*tch” and “immediately fired,” the affidavit says. The victim, his father-in-law, ran to a neighbor’s house for safety. At that time, the second victim, the mother-in-law, “exited the residence and was shot two times by the defendant” in the yard. She was struck in the left elbow and abdomen, says the affidavit.

Stillwell is accused of unleashing a string of expletives, stating, “f*cking b*tches and wh*res, take that.”

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/william-brian-stillwell-911-audio/

Notice this idiot didn't go and hunt down his friend and kill him?
Perhaps at this guy hadn't been such a temperamental a****** his wife wouldn't have been spreading for someone that knew him. He should have just eaten a bullet.
Because it was a crime of passion. Your dumb speculation that he was temperamental beforehand is premature and out of place.
Post automatically merged:

Why does he look so fucking smug?
Asshole ..
Because he dodged a murder rap.

Stillwell is accused of saying, “f*ck you, you son-of-a-b*tch” and “immediately fired,” the affidavit says. The victim, his father-in-law, ran to a neighbor’s house for safety. At that time, the second victim, the mother-in-law, “exited the residence and was shot two times by the defendant” in the yard. She was struck in the left elbow and abdomen, says the affidavit.

Stillwell is accused of unleashing a string of expletives, stating, “f*cking b*tches and wh*res, take that.”

https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/william-brian-stillwell-911-audio/

Wow, so the brave dad left his daughter and wife to be shot and ran for his own life. Big man there. (notice the sarcasm)

Oops, edited to add he ran from his grandchildren too. Piece of shit.

Because it was a crime of passion. Your dumb speculation that he was temperamental beforehand is premature and out of place.
Post automatically merged:

Because he dodged a murder rap.
Your speculation that he's not necessarily temperamental because he had a crime of passion is horseshit and you are talking out of your starfish. But hey by all means go ahead and defend a guy that was clearly a moron cuz you know that's not in the least bit wrong.

Back