• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

New York City cops on Tuesday were hunting the man who knocked out a 73-year-old woman's teeth as he tried to rape her.

Investigators released footage of the unidentified man, who donned a bright red tracksuit with white stripes down the legs and a neck pillow.

The man allegedly demanded sex from the elderly woman around 12:45 a.m. on Sunday on Greenwich Street in Lower Manhattan, WABC-TV reported.

When the woman refused, he reportedly attacked her — punching her face so many times her teeth fell out. The New York Police Department said the man also left the woman with a broken eye socket.

Damn, I must not have gotten that memo! Should I order a neck pillow in a trendy camouflage from Amazon?
Ironically I just got back from watching Spider-Man far from home. One of the characters in it, a black teacher wears one of these damn things. Can someone tell me and I'm not trying to sound like I'm starting something but honest-to-god is this like a black thing or something?

Had no idea it was a fashion statement. And here I was, thinking he was just planning on laying back and letting her do all the work.

Were they dentures or her real teeth?
I was wondering the same thing. Could you imagine keeping your real teeth until 73, only to have this stiff-necked shit stain come and knock them out?

what the fuck is a 73 year old woman doing on the Streets of Manhattan at 12:45AM?
getting raped and beaten, apparently.
not a good time for the elderly to be milling about, for sure.

Caps and/or crowns? I could see those getting knocked out quite easily, anchors not included.

what the fuck is a 73 year old woman doing on the Streets of Manhattan at 12:45AM?

FFS this happened in L.M. That's probably one of the safest (i.e. most patrolled) areas in the whole damn city!

Back