• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Jamial Bayly Arrested For Putting 3yo In Dryer & Turning It On

2my9nip.jpg
Jamial Bayly​
An Ohio man is under arrest for allegedly putting his 3-year-old child in a clothes dryer and turning on the power.

Officials at the Guernsey County jail tell Fox 8 News that Jamial Bayly, 40, was taken into custody on Thursday morning after sheriff’s deputies received a call stating that Bayly had put the child in the dryer as punishment.

[...]
Officials with the Cambridge Municipal Court tell Fox 8 News that Bayly will be arraigned on the charge at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday.

Court records show Bayly has a lengthy criminal history dating back to the early 1990’s. He has been convicted of three counts domestic violence as well as three counts of OVI.
http://fox8.com/2012/02/09/man-charged-allegedly-put-child-3-in-dryer/?hpt=ju_bn5

OVI - operating a vehicle while intoxicated

This criminal has some innovative ideas about crime and punishment, apparently. Prisons have industrial sized clothes driers, right?

Cambridge, OH –*Jamial Bayly, 40,*was arrested this week after police say he tossed a 3-year-old child in a clothes dryer and turned it on. Police learned of the incident after responding to the home on a well-being check. And, according to one source, the child was still in the dryer when deputies entered the home. Another source, though, claims Bayly admitted to having placed the kid in the dryer earlier that day. Either way, the kid was supposedly tumbled at some point. No word on how long the kid was fluffed, but police were unable to find any visible injuries.*Police say the toddler was released to his mother, who wasn’t home when deputies arrived. Bayly was arrested on a misdemeanor child endangerment charge and quickly bonded out, but was immediately rearrested on a felony domestic violence charge. He*was apparently convicted on similar charges back in 1999, after assaulting a 5-year-old family member. I can’t stand the racket a heavy coat makes in the dryer, the sound of a child bouncing around in there would drive me insane(er).
This article is from The Dreamin' Demon, the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

More...

Back