• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

LIVINGSTON, La. – A man accused of killing his girlfriend, her family and his parents in Louisiana has pleaded not guilty. Prosecutors say they're seeking the death penalty.

News outlets report 21-year-old Dakota Theriot entered the pleas Monday to three counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of his girlfriend, Summer Ernest; her father, Billy Ernest; and her brother, Tanner Ernest.

Authorities say Theriot shot the Ernests in Livingston Parish, then his parents, Elizabeth and Keith Theriot, in Ascension Parish. He was arrested in Virginia . The five slayings happened in January.

That's because there's nothing wrong with them. It's everyone else and especially those closest to them. No telling what set him off, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with him not getting his way. Isn't that usually the case?
My thought was the GF broke up with him, he kills her. Her parents walk in on it Or were the driving force behind the breakup and he kills them. At this point he was like "well fuck it, I'm not a big fan of mom and dad either" so since he's neck deep in murder why not stack a few more bodies up.

Probably pissed about his name. I would be.

ETA: more details, including

Ard said Summer Ernest and Dakota Theriot were in a relationship and that Theriot had been living with her family for a few weeks.

and

Webre said Dakota had lived with his parents briefly but was asked to leave the residence and not return.

Last edited:
Back