• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
A Garland man is facing murder charges in the death of his five-week-old daughter, who was critically injured while home alone with him.

Tommy James White Jr., 20, is charged with capital murder of a person under six years of age in the death of his daughter, Spencer Claire White.

"We believe the baby was crying, and that's why the injuries occurred," said Garland police spokesman Joe Harn.

According to court documents obtained by KVUE's sister station WFAA, White told police the baby was crying, so he picked her up and placed his hand around the back of her neck and squeezed her too tight. He told investigators he was frustrated because he had a hangover and a severe headache.

Spencer Claire White was alone with her father Friday morning for about 30 minutes while the child's mother and her stepfather left to buy a new pacifier. Police said the girl wasn't breathing when the relatives returned.

The infant was transported to Children's Medical Center Dallas and died Friday night. Doctors said the girl suffered multiple injuries.

Last summer, White was arrested for allegedly assaulting another family member in the same home.

Bond was set at $1 million for White, who was being held Monday in the Dallas County Jail.
http://www.kvue.com/news/state/Man-accused-of-killing-baby-had-hangover-191756531.html

Let's see last summer this douche was arrested for assaulting a family member in the same home . Now he is considered the best baby sitter for a five week old . Anyone else find the living arrangement odd ? It seems to be mom , dad , step dad , and the late Spencer Claire White . But my brother lives with his ex-wife and new husband so maybe it is a new trend ?

He couldn't deal with his own daughter for 30 minutes? Here's a helpful hint, fuckface: spend a little more time with your kid and a little less time with the bottle, and maybe you'd be better suited to care for her. Too late now.

If I have my laws down correctly because of the victims age he is automatically eligible for the death penalty in Texas.

Back